Chapter 26

Yua's POV
Two days had already passed, nothing had happened, but I still didn't forget about Warabihime. The dance performance was also finished yesterday and I'm happy that I danced with rhythm while the instrument was playing, everyone even appreciate my dance despite being new at the house. It made me happy, for now we will meet Uzui to report if there is something wrong at the house we were in.

" It looks like this! And this! I knew it that much!" I can hear Inosuke's voice  at the roof making me raise my head to see him and Tanjiro talking. I didn't hesitate and jump towards them, they stopped from talking before facing me. " Yua-san! Listen to me, I saw a demon and it looks like this!" Inosuke continued while crossing his arms wriggling it. I just sweatdrop while giving him a smile and nod my head. I don't know what he is talking about but I think they didn't meet Warabihime or even sense her. Now, only Zenitsu and Uzui are still not here.

" Zenitsu's not coming." My eyes widened when Uzui suddenly appeared, I didn't even heard a sound of him coming. As expected to a Hashira, despite his annoying attituded he is amazing. " I think I put all of you in a terrible situation. I made a mistake, Zenitsu's where-abouts are unknown he also stopped contacting me last night."

Did Zenitsu met Warabihime? How did Zenitsu disappear so suddenly? I should tell Uzui about Warabihime, I keep on thingking this lately, it's impossible for girls to lose their footing without any reason. The house they are staying can't do that to them, especially that the house need girls. Now that Zenitsu also disappeared, the puzzle was solved.

" Uz-"

" You three get out of here, especially the two whose rank is low. There is a chance that an upper moon demon is here. Also, I can't guarantee your safety Yua, I'm afraid Rengoku will kill me if you're in danger. I will regard people who had stopped sending me letters as de-"

" Don't joke around Uzui." I cut him off making him faced me with an amazed face, I slowly approached him with a serious face. " Don't just send me away, after you asked me to come here you're letting us run away? I already faced an upper moon before and I can handle myself." I continued making him just raised his eyebrows, I then turned my back to him and faced the two boys.

" Also, even if their rank is lower, they are strong. The flame hashira acknowledge their strength after all. Another thing is, Zenitsu and your wives might be alive, so don't just declare that they are dead." When I said that, Tanjiro and Inosuke had tears in their eyes making me just sweatdropped.

" When did you become a flamboyant person? Well, then I guess time to move, I'll be going. If something happened or you will going to face demon don't be careless." Uzui said before disappearing, I sighed, I forgot to tell Uzui about Warabihime.

" How abour you Yua-san?" Tanjiro asked making me faced them again, I smiled then placed my index finger to my chin.

" I need to check someone first. Listen, like Uzui-san said there might be an upper rank demon in here, if you bump each other don't be careless, you can fight the demon but please do be careful. And there might be some place where they hide Uzui-san's wives and Zenitsu. I want you to find it, after doing that let's regroup here and wait for Uzui-san, am I clear?" I said non-stop making the two boys nod, I then smiled before tapping their head and jumped down. I should check Mayumi-san first before joining them. I have an uneasy feeling for tonight, something bad will happen.

*******
I returned back to the house and went straight to my room, to my surprise my uniform and sword, even my haori was already at the floor cleanly placed down. Did Uzui's familiar brought it in here? I just smiled before slowly changed my kimono, after a minute of changing, I then placed my sword to the stap of my belt. Now that I'm totally changed, I slowly opened the window and watch the people below walking and talking to each other.

I bet the two boys are also preparing themselves, Uzui might also trying to find one of his wives. Even if everythings seems fine, the uneasy feelings can't disappear. I can't predict future, my insticts are not that successful also, but it feels like a calm before a storm. The air in the place was also chilly, making it more menacing. The people who are still outside started to enter inside.

" Yua?" The door slides open making me hurriedly turned my back, Mayumi appeared with wide eyes, she was just standing beside the door with a tray of food in her hand. " That uniform?" She then asked before slowly closing the door and entered.

" Mayumi-san, I may wanted to explain everything but I don't have much time." I replied while smiling gently, she didn't said anything and placed down the tray before facing me again.

" That uniform and sword, are....you a demon slayer?" I was a little bit shocked when she said that, she then faced me with a smile.

" How do you knew us?"

" All I knew is Demon Slayers are just rumors, but when one of my friend whose grandfather met one told me about them, I changed my mind. I always believed that Demon Slayers are real. And now one of them are standing infront of me, I'm happy I already met one." She replied, I didn't said anything, I never expected that someone knew that we exist. I bet she also believed in demons, I sighed before smiling at her.

" I don't want to reveal my identity because it's dangerous for you Mayumi-san. But it's also better if I told you everything." I said while approaching her, she was confused at what I said but smiled and started explaining everything about Warabihime who was a demon in this place.

" W-warabihime is a demon??"

" Yes, Mayumi-san. And she is the reason why lots of girls lose their footings. I'm afraid you're the next target so I came here to protect you if something bad will happen." I said, she then lowered her head, fear and confused was written in her face. I grabbed her hands making her faced me as I give her an reasuring smile.

" What does Warabihime want from me?" Mayumi asked making me looked down, should I tell her about her blood? But I don't want her to feel confused, I raised my head to only see her determined face. Seeing her showed that reaction really defeated my will of not telling her about the marechi blood.

" Mayumi-san, you had a marechi blood. A special blood that demons wanted to eat, you told me before that you cut your hand and that's the time Warabihime started to show kindness towards you. That's her plan, to get closer to you and after that she will devour you Mayumi-san." I replied, she didn't said anything but nod her head,

" Still, I can't believe that Warabihime is a demon."

" Demons can disguise themselves as humans, taking advantage of human's weakness and fooling them just to devour humans. Demon slayers had been dealing lots of them in the past, we wanted this to stop. But we can't stop until the leader of all demon is defeated."

" Before that happen, demon slayer are all dead." My eyes widened and hurriedly pulled my sword and went infront Mayumi to protect her. The whole room was filled with demon's aura, I can't even sense where it is. But Muzan's blood is also not weak to pinpoint where the demon really is. I then heard laugh making me turned around and swinged my sword using some of the Ice breath forms. But I was shocked when my sword got blocked.

" Haha, another weak demon slayer came? How many are you? You're not even a pillar."

In front of me is a sash looking demon, she had one eyes and lips on it. The sash is also hard that even if I push my sword it would budge, she laugh again saying that I can't cut her but I smirked. My sword that was stopped started to froze some part of her, but of course it's a demon,the sash backed awa fastly. Ice can froze everything that it touched, it's a rare breath but it's strong. I should defeat the sash looking demon and make Mayumi hide until the battle is finished.

*****
Hmmm, I'm kinda thingking if I'll delete this part and changed the plot but I already wrote it so I decided to continue it. Yua supposed to disagree at Uzui to go with them but I kinda want to make this story longer so I wrote it! Yes this story is also manga based but of course Kimetsu no Yaiba is not mine, this is a fanfiction. 

Well, I hope you liked this one!