Chapter 7

Yua's POV
Four days had passed and nothing changed in my investigation, after writing my report to Oyakata-sama, he said that a Hashira will come to help if ever I meet the upper moon two demon. But that demon didn't show himself again after we met, the woman he nearly devoured was fine and recovering from her wound and also her fear from that demon was too much. She can't even answer my question, everytime I mention demon she will shake and scream.

So I decided to not scare her more and leave her be. No signs of Muzan yet and I'm so frustrated that I can't find his location, I also let that upper moon escape without injuring him. Did I hesitate because of fear? He is close to Muzan and I can't help but to feal a great fear inside of me. I just sighed before jumping down and started walking in the empty road. It's already night and all the people are deeply sleeping.

I already left the inn I'm staying and paid for it. The old lady also prayed for my travel and safety which feels great for me. I don't want to cause trouble for her after all. While walking, I didn't forget to investigate the whole place, but nothing is suspicious making me sighed deeply. I now understand that becoming a demon slayer is a hard work but also good thing to do, you can save some people's lives and sometimes you can't.

A sudden scream can ge heard not far away from me making me hurrieldy dashed towards it. When I'm already near, I stopped and my eyes widened. There are dead bodies outside the house, they were not devoured but they were killed. I clenched my hand and grabbed my sword before entering, there I saw a demon with a hat on his head, he was also holding a red fan on his both hands while looking at the young girl who is in the ground shaking from fear.

" Blood art technique: Black flame sword." My sword then was sorrounded by a black flame making me swing my sword towards him. He then used his fan to block my sword, damn his fan is hard as a stone. But my eyes widened when I saw the same number in his eyes, he was also smiling creeply which makes me tremble a little.

" It's bad to attack me like that." He said in dreamy voice making me just glared at him before fastly carrying the girl and backed away from him, he was amazed by it while swinging his fan. " You're fast and amazing."

" Attacking such a young girl, you're really merciless." I coldly said, the girl just wrapped her arms around me while trembling in fear. I faced her with a gentle smile before tapping her head. " You're fine, now stay away from us." I whispered making her face me before nodding as I placed her down and let her leave us to stay away.

" I'm not attacking her, I came her to get that young girl?"

" What?" I asked with a confused look on my face making him chuckle before closing his fan. My eyes widened when he swinged it, a vine made of ice appeared and started attacking me. The impact started to destroy the house, I started to cut and destroy some of them, trying to approach him.

" Our Master Kibitsuji-sama wants her to create a new demon vessel." My eyes widened when I heard him said that, I then lost my focus making the vine caught me. I wince in pain when I felt the thorn in my wrist and waist around me. " Don't worry, he didn't replaced you Azamaki Yua, he will just make another one to help you. But now that you let that girl escape I should find another one." He continued while tightening the vine making me grunt in pain.

" Neechan!" I widened my eyes when the girl scream making me tilt my head and saw her still hiding in outside with worried and scared face.

" Stay away!"

" It seems like the two of you are here, Kibutsuji-sama will be delighted." I lowered my head, I will not let that little girl to be a victim like me. I will not let Muzan used me or her.

" Blood art technique: blazing flame!" Black flame then sorrounded me breaking the ice that caught me before dashing towards the demon. An ice  then block me but I swinged my sword breaking it, his eyes widened making me swing my sword to his neck. But I was shocked when he broke into pieces like an ice.