Chapter 33

Yua's POV

" Caaaw! Yua, you need to go back for an emergency meeting." Hiro said while landing on my shoulder, I just finished my solo mission and I'm on my way back towards the demom slayer corps. My mission is not that hard, I only need to slay three morphed demons that always attacked one village.

Kyojuro also had a solo mission, but maybe he is also going back because of an emergency meeting. It was reported that Kanroji and Tokitou faced two upper moons together with Tanjiro and Genya. Luck sure is coming when Tanjiro's around, some of the hashira's may envied the two, now that they faced an upper moon. But I also knew that something happened while the fight is going on so Oyakata-sama summoned us for a monthly Hashira meeting.

And it didn't take long for me to arrive in the demon slayer corps. I hurriedly changed my direction towards the Ubuyashiki estate. When I arrived, I entered towards the meeting room, all of the hashiras are present including Kyojuro. Our eyes met making him smiled sweetly as I smiled back.

" Do you have any wounds that needs to be tend?" Himejima, the rock hashira asked making me shook my head as I sat down in between Sora and Kyojuro.

" I'm fine Himejima-san, also I didn't met one of the twelve kizuki." I said making him just nod his head, Kyojuro then grabbed my hand making me smiled at him. Sora who saw this scoff making me just rolled my eyes while Kyojuro chuckle. Amane-san then appeared with her two child before sitting down and faced us. Oyakata-sama can't stand or join us in our meeting because of his illness. That's why Amane-san is the one who is attending for this meeting.

She started explaining about Nezuko who can now walk under the sun, I'm happy for the Kamado siblings but I'm afraid that Muzan might want to get her like Amane-san said. A bloodbattle can be expected, another one is Amane-san also told us about Mitsuri and Toukito having a strange marks in them while having a battle with the upper moons. But what kind of marks do they have? Why does it looks so familiar, like I saw it once?

Amane-san started explaining about the marks, swordmens in Sengoku era who created the first breaths had marks on them, it resembles demon crests. It's our first time hearing about it but why do I feel like I saw somoene with a mark? Where did I saw that someone? It's no use I can't really remember, Sanemi then asked Amane-san making her answered that question.

" As of now the first person who had his mark is not one of the Hashira in here but Kamado Tanjiro was the first one who had it. When we asked him he had a hard time explaining on how he got the mark so please explain to us Kanroji-sama, Tokitou-sama."

Kanroji started explaining everything in a very unique way that everyone can't understand. I started laughing awkwardly when everyone became quiet while Iguro facepalmed and Sanemi glared at him. Kanroji startes apologizing, saying that she should hide into a hole. No wonder she's Kyojuro's student, she even had the same words that Kyojuro always tell when he is embarrassed.

" Let me tell you how it works now." Tokitou then spoke and started explaining everything without forgeting something. Everyone was listening to him and so I am. Tokitou's emotion bursted out leading his heart rate into two hundred bpm and a tempereture of thirty nine degrees. So that's the requirments on how to get the mark.

" I think it's time to have a mark training, those who had already manifested the mark must participate. Everyone should participate no exceptions." With that Amane-san left, leaving all of us to talk about the pillar training. Everyone was silent including Kyojuro which is rare for me.

" Now that Amane-dono gone, I'm leaving." Giyuu suddenly stand up making me stared at him. Sanemi stopped him asking Giyuu to participate for more plan makings.
" Then the eight of you can talk about it, it had nothing to do with me." Giyuu continued making Obanai also talk about his position.

" Tomioka, why can't you participate?" Kyojuro asked with a smile while facing Giyuu's back. He became silent for a while before started walking.

" Stop walking! Damm it." Sanemi annoyedly stopped Giyuu but he didn't, it's Shinobu turn to asked why and Giyuu stopped.

" I'm not like you guys."

He replied making Sora stand up.

" Tomioka-san, you're a Hashira like us. Why can't you understand?" Sora said coldly but Giyuu ignored it, Sanemi who is now angry stand up and approached Giyuu saying that he said the same thing before. Kanroji went in between them and that's the time Himejima clapped his hand roughly making all of us flinched in his intimidating aura. I gulped, this is why everyone is afraid of Himejima.

" Take a seat let's have a talk, I have a proposition."

*****
I was sitting in the patio thingking about what Himejima said. It's about the pillar training, where lower rank demon slayers can be trained by the Hashira's. Giyuu still didn't want to join the same as Shinobu, for some reason I don't understand why they didn't want to join. Himejima also didn't let me join in training them but he suggested that I should train myself in using both demon art technique and Ice breath at the same time.

I'm amazed he knew about that, but he had a point. Using both of it is a risk, it can cause a danger especially if the battle began. When I used both of it, I easily found my limit and can't even moved. If the battle starts I can't burden everyone so I should surpass my limit and make myself stronger than before. I snapped out from thingking when I felt someone placed a haori in my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kyojuro with a smile in his face.

" What are you thingking?" He asked making me shook my head, I then checked the haori he placed on me and I smiled, it was his haori.

" Nothing much, just thingking about the Pillar meeting. Both of us will become more busier and I kinda don't want that." I said making him just humned as he hugged me from behind. I gently leaned my head to his toned chest while holding his arm that hugged me.

" I also don't want that, but we always don't see each others because the place we lived in is far from each other." Kyojuro said, I just sighed at what he said.

" I know, but that's not what I mean Kyojuro. If the training will start we can't see each other for how many days, bacause you'll be busy training some demon slayer and I'll become busy training myself so we don't have much time with each other." I explained before facing him, his eyes then met mine before he leaned down and give me a quick kiss.

" I understand, but that will not happen Yua." He said and grinned making me faced him in confused.

" What do you mean?"

" Because starting today, I want you to stay in here with us. Let's train here, I can also help you train while you also help me train the other demon slayers, better than training alone right?" He said with a grin, I didn't said anything but smiled. Besides, living with his is not bad, I don't even have parents who is overprotective. Sora is my little brother but he doesn't care if I slept in here. The problem is....

" Will your father agree about this Kyojuro?" I asked with a quiet nervous voice making him chuckle and ruffles my hair.

" Don't worry, he and Senjuro will like it if you'll stay." I smiled and nod my head before turning my back to face infront and let Kyojuro hug me from behind. This is will be our only time and only way to have a date, because starting tomorrow a pillar training will be done for a month. For us to prepare if the war between Demon and demon slayer will really come.

*****

Well, author-san really need to make the story longer so I just wrote about this chapter.

I hope you like this one my lovely readers!

Eternal Flame( Kyojuro Rengoku Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें