Chapter 38

Third Person's POV

The battle between Muzan and demon slayers had  already started. Muzan started to swing his arms, Yua and the others started to avoid his long range attack but they can't avoid to get cuts in their bodies. Muzan's arms were like blades,  it was strong and sharp. Tanjiro tried to get close to Muzan but failed making Giyuu run towards him and pulled him away from Muzan.

Not even Tanjiro can't get close to Muzan, Yua seriously stared at him. Thingking some plan to impair Muzan, but all of Hashira that survived need to gather for them to push Muzan till sunrise. Giyuu, Kyojuro and Yua started dashed towards Muzan to make a breakthrough. They don't have the time to waste, this is their only chance  to defeat  Muzan.

" Can you really manage with six Hashira's?" Yua's eyes widened when his arms fastly dashed towards her making her used the fifth form of the Ice breathing. The blades in his arms froze and broke but it regenerates quickly. Yua clicked her tounge, when will the other Hashiras come? " The hashira with a stripped haori and the woman hashira had already been killed."

There is no way the two of them died, Yua believes that they are not yet defeated. Muzan created a continuous attack again, making the four of them avoided it.  Tanjiro who had a cut in his eyes struggles to avoid the attacks, Yua tried to hurry up and save the young boy but she is also struggeling in the attacks. The Love Hashira then appeared and attack Muzan, with her appearance the attacks was stopped making Yua sighed in relief. The Snake Hashira was also carrying Tanjiro, most likely saved him from Muzan's attack.

Muzan was now angry and yelled at his subordinate  but the whole place was shaking. The pressure was also imense but Yua knew who caused it,  it was Yushiro who is angry at Muzan. He already killed Tamayo who is very precious to Yushiro. Yua just clenched her hand and feel the demon's anger. The fortress started to move a lot making all of them started to avoid in falling down. Yushiro and Muzan are fighting, so they need to disturb Muzan and let Yushiro handle the demon who is controling the fortress.

Both Giyuu and Obanai attacked Muzan making Yua and Kyojuro also followe them. The ground below them suddenly opened making Kyojuro hurriedly grabbed Yua's hand before pulling her up. The fortress started to creak, it will start to collapse. All of them should get out or else they will die except for Muzan. The fortress then rised up and started to break, Kyojuro suddenly hugged Yua to protect her making the two of them fell down.

" Are you okay, Yua?" Kyojuro asked while kneeling down and faced Yua who just nod her head.

" I'm fine, how about the others?" Both of them stand up and looked around, the other Hashira's are fine and already standing up. They already escaped from the fortress but the location they are in is the city. It's a dangerous battlefield, lots of civilians will be involved. The crow then announced that they still have one and half hour till sunrise come. They need to hurry up, but Muzan is nowhere to be found.

Muzan then appeared making all of them dashed towards him, using all of their forms. Obanai successfully cut Muzan's neck but he didn't weakened, Yua hurriedly cut Muzan's arms and then fastly cut his neck but nothing is happening. No matter how much they cut his neck, he regenerates too fast, Yua clenched her hand. All of them were too close it's dangerous, she need to use Black Flame to protect the Hashiras.

Muzan started to attack, making Yua prepared herself to use black flame. But her eyes widened when some of the demon slayers use thier body as a shield to protect them. Lots of them are advancing, sacrificing thier life to protect Yua and the others.

" Stop! All of you!" Yua yelled but none of them are listening and keep on protecting them making Yua dashed towards Muzan with angry face. She don't like watching someone sacrifice their life because of her. She was so angry that she wants to defeat Muzan with her own hands.