Chapter 14

Yua's POV

" How many times do we have to tell you, Zenitsu-san!? If you want to return back to normal, drink your medicine. Don't be a coward!"

" But it's too bitter!!!"

I just sighed while watching Miyoko who is forcing Zenitsu to drink his medicine. His arms and legs shrunk after facing one of the demon in Mt. Natagumo, I can't help but to chuckle at them. The estate became lively when they came, though sometimes Zenitsu's complains irritates me. Tanjiro, finally had friends with him, when we first met at Asakusa he only had Nezuko with him. Now, he had two more friends around him.

" Yua-neesan, are you going to stay here or meet someone important?" I stared at Miyoko who is smiling at me, realizing what she meant, I hurriedly bid goodbye to them. I forgot, I need to talk to Kyojuro, it's our free time today so he should be training his little brother. Now that I'll talk to him, it's my first time going to his estate and meeting his little brother, also his father who suddenly gave up on his rank as a Hashira and a demon slayer.

I wonder what they looks like, Kyojuro always talks about them but I never meet them in person. He really loves both of them and I hope someday his Father will go back to his normal self. Also, I hope that both Kyojuro anf I will go back to normal too, two days without talking to him is so hard. My heart was full of guilt and regret for not telling him what my true feelings is.

I sighed, being inlove with someone is really hard and complicated. I wonder mother also face this situation with father in their younger years. If they were still alive, will they give me advice and help me in this love problem of mine? I stopped from walking when someone can be heard sweeping, I then saw a young boy outside and his hair was too similar to the Kyojuro.

My eyes widened a little before raising my head and saw the flame estate infront of me. I keep on thingking too much and didn't even realize that I already arrived in the flame estate. Also the young boy with the same hair color and the same eye color to Kyojuro's is the little brother. I slowly approached him making the boy faced me, my eyes blinked twice when I saw his face.

' Young version of Kyojuro!! Kawai!'

" Uhm, can I help you?" He asked politely, his voice was so adorable. Why didn't Kyojuro told me that his little brother was this adorable.

" Is Kyojuro busy?" I asked with a smile, he just stared at me for a while before smiling and shook his head.

" Aniki is not busy, are you Yua-neesan?" I was a little bit surprised, he knew my name, I then smiled before nodding. He also smiled widely before facing me. " Aniki, always talks about you, just like he said you're beautiful, Yua-neesan."

I can't help but to blush at what he said, Kyojuro always talks about me. But hearing about it makes my heart beats happily.

" I'm Senjuro, nice to meet you Yua-neesan, come with me. Aniki is in the backyard." Senjuro said before leading the way making me followed him. I can't help but to look around, the place was big and wide, also it's beautiful.

A soft laugh can be heard near us making both Senjuro and I stopped. I then saw Kyojuro sitting with a woman besides him, they were happily talking to each other. My heart tightened at the sight infront of me, I wonder why they looks good togethere. The woman is beautiful, her hair, her eyes they're beautiful, who is she?

" Ah, I never realize Yumi-san came to visit."

" Yumi-san?"

"She's the woman Aniki saved last month, she always visit and cooked for us sometimes, as a thanks for saving her." I just humned in response while watching them still talking to each other happily. Kyojuro didn't even sense me in here, also he was not that happy when he's with me.