Chapter 37

Yua's POV

I keep on running and running, it's endless. I even faced some low ranked demon trying to get in my way but I already killed all of them. Also some of the Kasugaigarasu had a strange mark on them, they also inform us about the Hashiras who faced the upper rank demons. Himejima, Sanemi and Tokitou faced upper moon one, Giyuu, Tanjiro and Kyojuro faced Akaza. I'm worried about Kyojuro but knowing that Giyuu and Tanjiro is with them, I at ease.

Right now, I need to focus in finding Muzan, but it's hard to find his presence. No matter how much I pin point it, it's really hard to find it. It seems like Muzan seal his presence for us not to stop his fully awakening. I heard the biwa instrument again making me stopped when the place changed so suddenly. I clicked my tounge, one of the twelve kizuki is protecting Muzan from me. It seems like they don't want me to find him, but I can sense Tamayo's aura.

I can't pin point where she is but I know for sure that Muzan is with her. I need to hurry up and save Tamayo, I'm tired of losing someone who is important to me. Before I step forward, the door was suddenly opened revealing lots of demons infront of me. I clenched my sword and dashed towards them while cutting their heads. I will never let them get in my way.

(Third person's pov will start in here//xd)

Third Person's POV

Demons started to turn into ash but lots of them are appearing, no matter how much she kill all of them. New groups will appear, Yua started to get annoyed. She don't have a time to waste, Tamayo is in danger and Yua needs to hurry up. Some of the Hashira's are dealing upper moons, so she can't just call some help. But Yua can't just ignore the demon infront of her, she knew that if she avoid them and continued finding Muzan, they will appear infront of her again.

All she can think about is to save Tamayo and stopped Muzan's revival. After losing both Oyakata-sama and Shinobu, Yua can't afford to lose anyone, not infront of her again. She promised herself to protect someone even if she can't reach them. She can't let Muzan make her life miserable anymore, and Yua also knew that everyone is tired from the fight and wants it to stop.

" All of you are in my way. Die you demons." Yua is now angry, she don't have the patience or time to waste any longer. The person who is in danger is Tamayo, a demon who became Yua's mother for how many years, a demon who saved her and treat her well.

" Full Focus Breath of the Ice, Sixth form: Dance of the Ice Dragon King!" Yua's sorroundings became cold and the place started to freeze. Without hesitation, she dashed towards the demon and swinged her sword continuously. Yua then landed down before placing back her sword and looked behind her. The demon frozed and then crumbled into pieces, with that she started running again.

" Caaaw! Mist Hashira Muichiro Tokitou and Shinazugawa Genya is dead! After the confrontation of Upper moon one."

Yua closed her eyes, trying not to let a single tears drop in her eyes. She need to keep moving and accept the reality, some of the Hashira are dying one by one. She wanted to return back the time but it's too late, even her Black flame can't revive them. Yua can already tell that Sanemi is in pain right now, losing his brother infront of him is too much to handle. But she also know that he is fighting until the end without hesitation.

Her eyes widened when suddenly her body throbbed, her senses became strong and now she can feel that Muzan was already awakened. Yua can feel it, the menacing aura near her, she gulped but continued running. Her body trembled, the feelings is different from before. Yua can tell it by sensing the aura, Muzan is different from before.

Yua's body throbbed again but this time she felt a pang in her heart. She also stopped in her tracks, her eyes widened as she frozed in her spot. Tears started to cascade in her eyes, she can't sense it anymore, she can't sense Tamayo's aura. Yua clenched her chest, enduring the pain in her heart. Again, she tried to push the reality but Yua already knew Tamayo had left the world.