Chapter 27

Yua's POV
The sash demon infont of me is different, it's not an upper moon but it's aura is also strong. It's not Warabihime either, the sash then dashed towards me making me swing my sword to cut it, but instead my sword stopped. The sash was strong and not easy to cut it, I pulled my sword away before using the second form of Ice breathing. I tightly grabbed the hilt of my sword before appearing infront of it.

I then started spinning while swinging my sword creating a strong slashes towards the sash demon, but everytime my sword touches it, the sword bounced away. I already knew I can't cut him so I just backed away, also a sting pain can be felt in my cheeks then to my shoulder.

" Y-Yua, are you okay?" Mayumi asked behind me, I then faced her with a reassuring smile before nodding my head and faced the the sash demon infront of me.

" You're attack are great but not enough to defeat me." She said while laughing, I just coldly faced her. I don't want to waste my time in talking to her, now all I need to do is think on how can I cut her strong body. Also, I feel bad that this room is full of ice and the walls are already full of slashes. I really should finish this, but my opponent is troublesome.

" Well, I still didn't use my full strength." I replied with a smile, though even if I use all of my strong attack, it will take long for me to defeat this the demon and if that happens, I will never help Tanjiro or Uzui if Warabihime will appear.

" I see, but why are you so familiar? Did we ever meet each other?" Another thing is if the sash demon will find out about me, it will become more troublesome. Muzan still wants me so it is possible that he ordered all of the twelve kizuki to take me with them if they saw me. Though, this demon might not familiarized me or even knew me that much.

" I don't know, but this is our first meeting, maybe you mistook me with someone else." I replied, the sash demon just humned. She seems also forgot about Mayumi and not even trying to attack her, which is great.

" Ah right, I should not waste my time. I still need to do something more important, I'm sorry demon slayer but I need Mayumi's blood. Will you move away from her?"

" I'm not stupid, demon. I'm not going to let you devour Mayumi-san." With that the sash demon started laughing, but I was surprised when she dashed towards me. What a speed, but I hurriedly blocked her using my sword.

" I'm giving you a chance to live! But instead you choose to die!" I didn't said anything but pushed her with full strength, I succeded though. But not enough force to push the sash demon away so she used another attack. I winced when small cuts started to appear on my body, her attack was long-range and even continuous. I heard Mayumi scream making me turn around, some part of the sash started to sorround her.

" Tsk, tsk, letting your guard down is bad." The sash demon said, I sensed an attack making me hurriedly swing my sword blocking it, but it was strong making me got blown away and was slammed towards the wall. The impact was great making me cough in blood, but I'm still fine so without hesitating I hurriedly dashed towards Mayumi and tried destroying the sash but my sword can't cut it.

" Even if how many times you cut my body, it can't be destroyed." I clenched the hilt of my sword while glaring at the sash demon. What should I do? If I can't cut the sash then Mayumi will die, what form of Ice breathing can destroy the sash? My eyes widened, that's right. I forgot something important about Ice breathing, I then backed away and used another stance.

" You're so persistence aren't you? Are you even listening to me??" I ignored her again as I focused my breath, if my attacks can't cut through the sash then there is another way to cut it. I stared at Mayumi who is facing me with worried eyes but I smiled before dashing towards the sash that sorrounds her.

' Breath of Ice, Fifth Form: Dance of the frozen winter.'

I spinned arround while swinging my sword, more likely scratching the part of the sash that held Mayumi. I don't usually use this attack but when it comes to strong opponent this form is useful. I heard the sash demon saying something while laughing but stopped when some part of the sash that I cut started to froze while creating a crystal form.

" W-what did you do!?" I heard her yelled but I ignored it, the part of the sash that was frozen started to break releasing Mayumi. How can I forgot an important thing about the Ice Breath? Ice can froze everything, no matter how strong a thing is if the Ice can break anything as long as it's frozen. If I'm not in a serious battle right now maybe I'm laughing at my own foolishness.

" Hmmph! I never expect someone can use that breath! Ice breath user should have been died long ago, why are there still humans who can use it!" The sash demon said, even if she only had one eyes I can tell that she is glaring at me.

" I'm sorry, but we still exist." I replied, still the sash demon told us that Ice breath user exist long long ago. That means my mother's family has a long history about being a demon slayer, not just our grandfather but I didn't even heard about black flame. Is black flame really a dangerous ability that's why our family needs to hide it?

" I'll kill you right now and take Mayumi back!" The sash demon yelled, I prepared myself for another attack but she suddenly stopped and turned around. " Someone entered to my territory, damn demon slayer!" I smiled at what she said, it means the boys finally found the demon's den, where Uzui's wives and Zenitsu are trapped.

" I'm not the only one who came in here, sash demon." I said making her turned around with an angry reaction, well she don't have a face but still I can tell that she is very angry.

" After killing them next is you!" The sash demon replied, my eyes widened and hurriedly threw my sword towards the demon to stop her from escaping but instead of the sash, my sword caught the wall. The sash demon disappeared so suddenly and her passage way is below us. I slowly approach my sword and pulled it before placing back to it's sheath.

I let her escape, but I think it's also great, I can't fully fight when Mayumi is here for me to protect. If I didn't used the fifth form then Mayumi is already got devoured. I nearly made a big mistake and I will never let that happen again. Also, Warabihime still didn't appear, I don't even know what time is it but the fight took so long. I was to focused in fighting the sash demon that I didn't heard any sound outside.

" Yua, are you okay?" I snapped out when Mayumi spoke making me turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw lots of cuts in my body making me just smiled to assure her.

" I'm fine, it's normal for us to have this cuts or even injuries. I'm haply that you're fine." I said making her just smiled before looking down.

" That demon, is she Warabihime Oiran?"

" I'm not sure but that demon is not Warabihime, it must be one of her companions." I replied, Mayumi didn't said anything, but this is weird. The peoples in this house should heard us fighting and should have checked this room but no one ever came in. Don't tell me, I hurriedly grabbed Mayumi's hand and started running outside. My eyes widened when we saw lots of dead bodies outside laying on the ground, but my eyes saddened at the sight.

That sash demon killed everyone before appearing infront of us, she didn't even spare the young girls. Mayumi started to cry but we didn't stopped from running, I should find Tanjiro or Uzui and reunite with them. All of us should work together or else, Warabihime and that sash demon will kill everyone in this place. I hope they already founf Uzui's wife, and Uzui also returned.

*****
Hmmm, I don't know what to write anymore. I was lazy to write this day, I'm just sleepy, tired and want to chill down from school activities and projects. First semester is ending and second semester will come this January.

I'll become more busy, I hope this story ends before that. I'm graduating student after all so need to study hard and cope up, another thing is time to decide a college course and university to enter. 😧😧

Well I hope you like this one!

Please vote and comment!