Chapter 4

Yua's POV

" Yua-sama."

I heard a gentle voice making me slowly open my eyes, there I saw Amane smiling at me gently. It's been a while since I slept without having any nightmare. Also, maybe this is the first time I slept so well for twelve years, I'm kinda happy with it. I then slowly rised up before streching my hand and  greeting Amane.

" I'm happy that clothes fit well to you." She  said making me blinked my eyes before looking at my kimono. I smiled before nodding my head while fixing thw futon and blanket I used.

"  Thank you for letting me sleep in here, but I can't do this forever Amane-san." I said with shy voice making her just chuckle.

" No it's okay, don't worry Yua-sama. It's really good seeing you sleep so well tonight, you're kasugaigarasu always report to us that you keep on having bad dreams." She said while approaching me, I was a little bit startled when she started rubbing my hair fixing it. I see, so Hiro always report it to them.

" But now I don't have any, and I'm thankful for it." I replied making her just smiled before tapping my head.

" Time to prepare and eat breakfast, also meeting  the Hashiras." She said before leaving me.

I sighed, right today will be the time to meet all the Hashira. Never thought I'm going to meet them later also I hope we can get along even if some if them will do. Like Amane said, I entered to the bathroom to take a bath and clean myself. After doing that, of course I changed my clothes and grabbed my sword. I should still hold this while waiting for my new sword, when I went out Hiro appeared and landed on my shoulder.

" Good morning Hiro." I greeted which he replied with a 'caw', time for breakfast and I'm kinda hungry right now.

On the way I met some of the servant and they really are kind. They always greet me, they even lead me to the kitchen and I was amazed. Lot's of food were prepared, and I'm the only one who will eat. They really prepared a lot, I then slowly sat down and the servants started putting plates with many food on it. I'm kinda uncomfortable with this, I'm not already used to this anymore.

" I-I'm fine, also I can't eat this all." I said while smiling to the servant, she flinched and keep on apologizing making me become more uncomfortable at the situation. " N-no it's okay." With one last apologize the girl ran away leaving me speechless. Am I that terrifying?

" Caaw! You scared her." Hiro said making me glared at him, my kasugaigarasu is kinda annoying right now.

" Shut up Hiro or I will never give you your favorite pickled radish." I said making him flew towards my shoulder and opened his mouth. I sighed, what a crow. He should be thankful that I like him, or else he will not be with me anymore. I then grabbed one pickled radish before feeding it to him, I didn't saw Oyakata-sama having breakfast maybe he is busy doing something.

" By the way Hiro, when will I met the Hashiras?"

" Caaw! Maybe later so jusy prepare yourself." I just humned in reponse and started eating. I'm excited to meet them all, but also nervous. I should fastly eat to have time in exploring Oyakata-sama's place.

*****
Breakfast is already done and I'm here walking outside having an errand to familiarize the whole estate.  It was simple yet beautiful, there are westiria trees around it making the estate more beautiful. Hiro just disappeared after we went out, don't know where he went off. I smiled while walking backwards staring at the estate not looking away.

I bumped someone making me hurriedly turned around and apologize, only to see a familiar yellow hair and golden eyes infront of me. I didn't said anything and stared at his beautiful eyes, totally mesmerized to it's color. I heard him chuckle making me blinked my eyes before looking away.