Chapter 16

Yua's POV
The train started moving making me also started eating my bento that Kyojuro bought. The food in the train was delicious, that's why Kyojuro can't stop eating. He already ate ten bento's fastly, while I'm still eating one bento. I heard footsteps making me tilt my head and saw Tanjiro and his friends. They noticed Kyojuro who keeps on saying 'tasty' making them approached us. I smiled at Tanjiro making him smiled back.

" Excuse me, Rengo-"

" Tasty!"

" I understand." I giggled at Tanjiro's reaction to Kyojuro, I then asked them to sit before asking the woman who gave us bento to give us three more. She then nod, it didn't take long when their food arrived, Tanjiro then thanked me making me smiled in reply.

After eating, two women started collecting the bento and I can't help but to laugh when I saw the many piles of bento in their hands. Kyojuro really ates a lot, he also started talking to Tanjiro about the breathings. Kyojuro even asked him to be his tsuguko, while Zenitsu and Inosuke are also noisy in their seats. I sighed but smiled, I feel bad for the other passenger, I hope they will not be dirsturbed. I then looked outside the window, listening to Tanjiro and Kyojuro's conversation.

A conductor then appeared and Tanjiro asked about him making Kyojuro explained the man's job. I giggled before extending my ticket to the conductor for him to punch a hole. Tanjiro looks like Kyojuro's kid that is curious of everything. The conductor then mumbled something making Kyojuro became serious as he stand up while protecting him. We heard a growl making both Tanjiro and I stand up, a demon was infront of us. Before I grabbed my sword, Kyojuro slowly also grabbed his making me placed it back.

Knowing that he can handle it, the demon then started moving making some of the passenger scream and started to panic. Kyojuro then dashed towards the demon fastly, you can't even follow his movement. He easily cuts the demon's head making it crumble, he really is amazing. For the three kids, they were shocked and was amazed at the same time.

" That was awesome aniki! Make me your disciple!" Tanjiro said with an amaze looked making Kyojuro happily agreed. The two kids also asked for him to become their mentor and he also agreed making the three kids scream in happiness, I just laughed at them before facing Kyojuro who is now infront of me.

" You will become more busy in training them." I said with a smile, he just chuckled before ruffeling my hair.

" Don't worry, I'll save time for you." I blushed at what he said before looking away. That's not what I meant, geez. But maybe I also need his time, if ever he became busy in training the three kids. Kyojuro then chuckled before sitting making me also sit besides him.

The demon that Kyojuro defeated, it's hard to find his presense, that demon might be used his demon art technique. Now that it's hard for me to pinpoint a demon's presense,even if they are hiding it. My demon ability really weakened after Yushiro inject a strong drug to suppress Muzan's control. I just closed my eyes, no need to think for it in the meantime. It's important to be focused in this mission, I yawned, also it's not bad to sleep right?

Third Person's POV

Kyojuro and Tanjiro keep on talking when he felt someone leaned towards him. He gently tilt his head and saw Yua sleeping, he can't help but to smile and let Yua sleep. Tanjiro watched the two of them and smiled, they're really looks good together. That's what Tanjiro thought while staring at them.

Minutes had passed and silence sorrounded the train, all of them were sleeping, including Kyojuro, Tanjiro and his friends. They are all peacefully sleeping, Kyojuro was leaning his head to Yua as the two of them sleep silently. Everyone is in deep sleep that they didn't notice a certain demon in the train.