Chapter 17

Yua's POV
I don't know how many minutes or hours had passed, all I did was to cut and destroy the flesh that was attached to the passengers body. Even destroying some parts who wants to stop me from saving all of the passenger. But no matter how much I cut and removed them, the flesh will regenerate and don't want to let go. I don't have a choice but to use that technique, I tightly clenched the hilt of my sword.

" Blood Demon Art Technique: Burning Flames." I dashed towards the flesh that was intact to their body and cut all of them without stopping. I then landed down before placing back my sword, the flesh started to burn as it disappeared togthere with the thing that keeps on attacking me. If I can't destroy the demon's flesh with a sword then I'll use a demon's technique to stop it.

After dealing the one of the two, there is only one rear left, it didn't take too long for me to arrived and I used the same attack without hesitating, burning the flesh that was intact. I sighed before making sure that the passenger was still alive, a smile of relief appeared into my face after checking their pulse, they are still alive and also sleeping. They'll wake up after we finished the demon that creates havoc in this train.

Before I started walking, a loud angry scream suddenly appeared making me cover my ears. Is this the demon's demon art technique, I squeal when the train started to move making me grabbed one of the chair for me not to bump the passenger infront of me. The train then fell down creating a strong  impact in the ground making me let go of the chair and got slammed in the window.

When the train calmed down, I slowly rised up, whimpering in pain to the pain in my back. It was too sudden for the train to stop, also the flesh thar was intact to the train was removed. Did Tanjiro and Inosuke find the demon's weak spot? Now that the train stopped, I should help the passenger and maked them leave this train. But the problem is they are still sleeping, I sighed, well the kakushi should take care of them.

I need to find Kyojuro and the others and regroup with them. I then jumped towards the window before landing in the ground and started running. I then saw Inosuke helping the conductor who pucnhed the hole of our ticket, I stopped for a while before and heard Kyojuro's voice. I saw him staring at Tanjiro who is laying down while controling his breathing. I approached then before kneeling infront of them.

" There, stop the hemorrhage." Kyojuro said making me approached them, after Kyojuro told that Tanjiro gasped while panting making Kyojuro smiled. He then started explaining about mastering his breath and telling that Tanjiro will definitely get stronger compared to how he were the day before. I smiled, it looks like he accepts Tanjiro and his sister, the way he treats Tanjiro maked me really happy.

" There's a lot of injured people, but there are fine. You don't have to push yourself any further." Kyojuro continued making Tanjiro nod as Kyojuro give him a wide smile. He then faced me while giving a gentle and warm smile making my heart thump. " I'm happy you're safe."

A smile appeared in my face with a blush before nodding, I'm also happy that he is fine. A sudden explosion can be heard behind us with a very strong and immense aura making Kyojuro and I looked behind. My eyes widened when I took a glance of his eyes, Upper moon number 3, why is a demon with high number appeared? Kyojuro who was facing us before now is seriously facing Upper moon three.

He suddenly appeared infront of Tanjiro but Kyojuro is fast enough to cut his hands making him backed away, but he regenerates fastly. My eyes widened, I can't even sense or pinpoint him, I clenched my hand. He's strong, I should use my full strenght and help Kyojuro in this battle.

" Nice blade." The upper moon three speaks while licking the blood in his hand that was cut.

" I don't understand why are you attacking a wounded person." Kyojuro said with a serious smile.

" He is in the way, between you and me." Upper moon three replied making Kyojuro became so serious. They started talking about their different moral of values in regards to humans. " Then I have a wonderful proposal, how about you become a demon?"

My eyes widened, what does he want? Kyojuro then disagreed in the demon's proposal. He even knows Kyojuro's strenght just by looking at it and he even mentioned supreme territory. Kyojuro then introduced his name while Upper moon two did the same, his name was Akaza. I slowly clenched my sword preparing to attack, Tanjiro is wounded and Akaza tried killing him. I should protect him.

But the demon keep on insisting Kyojuro to become a demon. I already knew Kyojuro will not agree, he started talking about human's way of life while facing Akaza, his smile disappeared and now seriously facing the demon. Akaza then smiled before facing me, his eyes widened before chuckling.

" I was wondering why there is a familiar scent in here. Kibutsuji-sama's treasured experiment is here, this perfect. After convincing Kyojuro, I'll be taking you, Amazaki Yua." I flinched at his sudden words but I glared at him. The only demon that scared me the most is Muzan, and I will not let them take me. " But I will not also let a woman fight in this batttle."

A strong wind suddenly appeared making me got dragged away from the place. I heard Tanjiro and Kyojuro yelled my name but it happened too fast. I got slammed to the tree breaking one of it making me fell down while grunting in pain. Everything went to fast that I can't even avoid it, my demon ability really weakened. Why does it had to be this time? I should hurry and help them or else Kyojuro will be killed by Akaza.

But I can't move, the tree that was broken was now pressing me in the ground. I can't even move my body to push the tree. The more I forced myself to move the more pain can be felt, it seems like something is pushing the tree for me not to break freee. Is this one of Akaza's demon art technique? I flinched when explosive attack can be heard, I clenched my sword and started pushing the tree but no matter how much I put strenght on my hande, it won't budge.

I started using my demon art technique to burn the tree but it's too weak. I can't easily form myself to creat a great technique, another explosive attack can be heard making keep on using an attack. Tears started to fall down in my eyes. Why does it have to be this time for me to act like a weak? I should have agreed to Shinobu about becoming a demon slayer. Why did I let that chance go so easily again?

" Please! Please budge, I don't want to lose someone important to me again!"

' Black Flame is not a curse.'

I stopped from using attack when a sudden voice can be heard, but the thing that shocked me the most is the tree started to burn with a strong black flames. The heavy tree that pinned me down became light as it disappeared into the air. I was frozen in my spot, what happened? What is that voice? I realized that Kyojuro is fighting Akaza making me hurriedly stand up, I don't have time to think about what just happened now. Kyojuro is fighting a strong demon, I don't want him to die.

*****
While writing this, I can't help but to cry T__T. The movie is not yet released but after watching the trailer, my eyes started sweating like crazy. Also school activities maked me cry at the same time T__T I hope you will like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.