Chapter 31

Yua's POV
Three days had already passed since that day and I'm still recovering, Shinobu told me that I need to rest for one whole week. I tried to convince her that I don't want to, but Kyojuro and her pretend that they didn't heard me. My sword was damaged but it's not broken, they just need to fixed it so I just need to wait while recovering.

Mayumi already knew how to deal a demon slayer in here also she seems enjoying specially if Miyoko is with her. I'm happy that she is enjoyed living in here despite dealing demon slayers with too much injuries. I slowly stand up from the patio I'm sitting and entered to checked something. Kyojuro and Shinobu had their own solo mission while Tanjiro still didn't wake up, the two boys are also recovering.

My feet dragged me to the kitchen and I saw Aoi making something. The three girls noticed me and started greeting me, I smiled and greet back. Aoi just smiled at me before giving me a mochi rice cake, I thanked her and left them. I just need to eat a snack because I'm too bored and thankfully Aoi gave me a mochi.

" Shut up and drink this, idiot!!"

" What did you just call me!?"

I stopped from my track when I heard two familiar voice shouting at each other. I then peek at the opened door and I saw Mayumi who is glaring at the person in the bed. My eyes widened slightly when I saw Sanemi who is also glared at Mayumi. Well it's not rare for them to fight, they also yelled at each other when I introduced Mayumi to Sanemi. I sighed and entered while biting my mochi while approaching them.

" Geez, it's still too early for you to yell at each other. So what happened?" I asked making Sanemi scoffed while Mayumi faced me with annoyed and pissed look.

" This idiot don't want to drink this pain reliever! He keep on hissing in pain so I just wanted to give him the medicine." Mayumi complained while huffing making Sanemi glared at her.

" Watch your mouth woman, I already said I'm not in pain!" Sanemi argued back making Mayumi glared at him also.

" You're also human, Hashira-san! You can feel pain, idiot!"

" I had enough-"

" Okay okay, stop." I said and pushed them away from each other, I want to push Mayumi and maked Sanemi catched her. They look good at each other actually, maybe if I make them fall at each other they will become a good couple. Sanemi is tough yet he is also lonely, same as Mayumi. " If you keep on fighting, who knows if the two of you will marry each other in the future."

" Shut up!" I flinched when the both shouted at me making me just blinked my eyes.

" Geez, I'm just kidding but I want that to happen."

" Yua, stop it. Who will marry a man who is rude, hot-blooded and simpleton!" Mayumi said annoyedly while grabbing my shoulders.

" Hmp! Who said that I'm going to marry a woman!" I sighed for the second time and shook my head.

" Okay that's enough, Sanemi why don't you just drink that pain killer or else I'll tell Himejima-san about this. Also Mayumi-san, let's calm down and leave him okay?" Said making both of them scoff and Mayumi leave the room, before I leave Sanemi he spoke.

" So, did that brat talked to you?" He asked making me faced him.

" Do you mean Sora? Well no, not yet why did you ask?"

" Nothing, just asking." I just humned in reponse, Kyojuro told me that Sanemi had a little brother named Genya. But he acts like he don't know Genya, like his brother is a stranger to him. Sora was acting like that and  I knew the reason why Sora did that? How about  Sanemi? Why is he avoiding his little brother?