Epilouge

Yua's POV

' Yua, you did well. Now we feel relaxed, you're now free from the sufferings. We  love you Yua.'

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling, tears started to fall down for no reason. That voice was so familiar, and it make my body feel ay ease. Hearing that voice maked my heart leapt in joy. I slowly rised up while wiping my tears, this room I'm in is the first  place I stayed. The place where I opened up to Shinobu, my chest tightened.

If I'm here, laying down the bed that means everything is over right? I hope everyone is alive, where is Kyojuro? I tried standing up but wince in pain, my whole body hurts and some of my injuries is not yet healed. But I endured the pain, slowly stand up and started walking with the help of the wall beside me.

When I'm near towards the door, it suddenly opened revealing Kyojuro infront of me. Our eyes met for a seconds before he hurriedly pulled me in his arms. I feel relaxed and let him gently hugged me, I miss his warm hugs. It felt like I slept for months, and only faced darkness. Kyojuro then slowly pulled away before cupping my face and showed a gentle smile.

" I'm glad you're awake. But you should stay in bed." He said before gently carrying me, I'm not suprised at all. I only just stared at his handsome face, Kyojuro then gently layed me down making me smiled at him and cupped his face.

" I don't know but I really miss you Kyojuro." I said making him chuckle as  he grabbed my free hand and kissed it.

" I missed you too, Yua." He replied before capturing my lips and rubbed it. " Especially this one." I giggled at his response before resting my back on the head board.

" Did we won?" I asked, Kyojuro then faced me with a smile before nodding his head. He also started explaining everything about what happened after I passed out. With the black flames help, they easily pushed Muzan until sunrise but he suddenly turn Tanjiro into a demon, making it harder for them to defeat him. But thankfully they find a way in turning Tanjiro back into a human.

" But the other Hashira's didn't make it. Himejima-san, Obanai, and Kanroji didn't made it." Kyojuro sadly said making me lowered my head sadly. Tears wanted to fall down but I stop it making Kyojuro hugged me. I just hugged him back, we won but we sacrifice some lives.

" I'm sure Shinobu and the others who left us are already free and happy right now." I said  while smiling and closing my eyes, even if I can't see Oyakata-sama and the others I can already tell that they are smiling at me proudly.

" I'm happy that you're smiling. I'm afraid you'll be depressed in Oyakata-sama, Tamayo-san and Shinobu's death."

" I am. But Shinobu will nag at me for sure and also I don't want to  make all of you worried." I said making Kyojuro smiled and ruffled my head, he then asked me to rest while he will attend the very last Hashira meeting. I  tried convincing Kyojuro to let me attend the meeting but he didn't even listened to me and just give a smile before leaving me.

I sighed while staring outside the window besides me, the weather feels good and it's also peaceful. All of us never felt relax like this before, we always had missions and tired from it. But right now, we are free. We will no longer hold a sword, defeat a demon and lose someone important again. I smiled before stretching my hand, the door then slowly opened making me turn my back and saw Tanjiro and Nezuko entered together with Inosuke and Zenitsu.

" Yua-san!~" Nezuko then gently tackled me into a hug making me giggle as I rub her head. She already turned back into a human and all of us are happy with it.

" Nezuko, Yua-san is still recovering." Tanjiro said making Nezuko pout, I just smiled and shook my head.

" No it's okay, also I want to hug Nezuko and I'm happy all of you are okay." I said while facing all of the three boys, they smiled and nod their head while Inosuke yelled cheerfully making me laugh. The three of them didn't change at all, and I'm happy with it.