Chapter 6

Yua's POV

I was now preparing for my mission, wearing a simple kimono with my sword that was placed on my waist with a belt supporting it. Shinobu wanted me to use a demon slayer uniform but I disagreed, I'm only investigating not fighting a demons. I looked infront of the mirror to see myself before smiling. I'm now fully dressed up, I then went outside and meet Shinobu together with her tsuguko, Kanao.

" Yua-san, promise me not to get hurt." Shinobu said with smile but worried voice making me give her a reassuring smile.

" I will, then I'll be going now." I replied before tapping Kanao's head and started walking. I didn't forget to waved my hands before totally turning my back to them. This mission of mine will take long, Oyakata-sama explained to me everything about my mission. I need to investigate a village from the east where all reports said that Muzan was seen there together with upper rank demons.

I'll just investigate if they are still there or not and I should avoid meeting one of them, especially Muzan. Even I'm not sure if I'll meet one of them, but I need to be on guard especially that there are upper ranks demon in that village. This mission may take long but it's an advantage for all of us to know Muzan's hiding place.

I stopped from my track when I saw Hiro flying making me just smiled. That kasugaigarasu of mine came along with me, if ever one of the twelve kizuki find me Hiro should inform it to call back ups. Also I should always write a letter to Oyakata-sama about my investigation to ensure that I'm still safe. I then continued walking, Shinobu said that the village where I'm going is not that far. So I should fasten my speed to avoid arriving at night.

*****
It took four hours for me to arrived in the village and it's already lunch tine so there are many people eating in a small restaurant or even talking to each other. Hiro also disppeared when we arrived making me just shrugged my shoulder. That crow always do that for twelve years, he disappears then appears when he needed to. I then started observing the place, it is a village full of houses and peoples. No wonder demons liked to stay here and act like a human.

There are childrens playing and running in the street, there are also rich people who are buying expensive things and there are who work so hard to have money. This village is balanced but they are clueless that demons are lurking around here. I should also start investigating and find a place to stay for a while. Oyakata-sama give me money for my expenses in this mission and I'm thankful for it.

I found a small inn making me approached it before entering. The place was simple yet beautiful, this place is enough for me to stay. The innkeeper approach me and it was an old lady, using a violet flower kimono. She is smiling at me warmly making me smile back.

" Are you a traveler?" She asked warmly making me nod.

" Yes, and I wanted a room to stay for a while." I replied politely, she then welcomed me before leading me upstairs.

" You're such a young lady to travel. Oh, here is your room, call me if you needed something also food is free in here. You just need to pay for the room you used." She said while opening the door, I then thanked her before she left. I scanned the room, it was not that wide but it's enough for me to sleep.

This inn has a nice service, but less people are coming here. Well, they only pick an inn that is big and beautiful, not even appreciating this inn. I approached the window before opening it, then Hiro entered making me just sighed and stared at him.

" Really Hiro? Stop disappearing and appearing infront of me." I said making him just ' caw ' as a reply making me sighed for the second time. My gaze then went down slowly watching all the people walking with smiles or frown. I'll take a rest before starting my mission tonight.