Imagine 26

You and Austin have been dating for quite a while now.

But around a week or so you and him have been fighting nonstop. You just couldn't stand it anymore.

You decided to go out and have a some alone time.

It was currently 10:00 am on a beautiful Miami morning. Austin was nowhere to be seen, so you decided to go and be back late at night.

*
*
*
You've been out all day, you turned off your phone beacause you just wanted to forget about everything. Things haven't been easy for the past months and you just can't take it.

It was getting pretty dark so you quickly turned on your phone. The first thing you see is 72 calls from Austin and 100 messages.

You knew he would be mad if he didn't know where you were,which would end up with you guys having yet another fight.

The drive home wasn't that long and you tried to enjoy the last minutes of peace before entering the hell hole of your home. As soon as you arrived to your huge mansion you notice that none of the lights are on.

You get out of your car and head towards the door. You fetch your keys from your purse and in a swift movement you opened the door.

As soon as you step in you see a mad looking Austin sitting on his chair that's by the corner.

"Where the fuck have you been?." he tries to say calmly but you can notice the anger.

"Out." you shrugg your shoulders and simply reply.

And with that said you began to walk to the beautiful long staircase, you were about to enter yours and Austin's room when suddenly you feel a tight grip on your hand.

"YOU BITCH." Austin screams as he slaps you across your face. That's when you notice the smell of alcohol on him.

You fall to the grown whining in pain.
You were about to speak but he cut you off.

"You're so fucking worthless, you don't even make me happy. You should go die." He says in anger.

You began to cry. He has no idea on much those words hurt you.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU LEAVE, HUH? I DONT NEED YOU ." you yell as tears stream down your face.

"I WILL LEAVE." he says as he kicks your sides.

You cry harder. How could he do this?. After that you began to get very tired and passed out on the floor.

*
*
*

Hey guyss!! here is just a quickie imagine (; feels like I haven't updated in ages! I'll update soon :) thanks for all the support!

xoxoxo -Viannys