Imagine 8

So you just found out that your boyfriend Jake has been cheating on you with this other girl. You couldn't believe it. You thought he loved you but clearly he didn't. You haven't left your apartment not once this week. Your bestfriend Austin has been texting and calling you non-stop but you've been ignoring him.

You kind of feel bad for ignoring him cause you actually have feelings for him, but at this time you rather be alone.

You were in the middle of a long nap when you got awaken by Austin.

"How did you get in here?" you asked him.

"Um you gave me a key, remember?" he says with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. Why are you here?" you say a bit harsh.

He seems a bit hurt by your attitude.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." he sort of whispers as he puts his hands in his pockets and looks down.

"Well I'm okay, so you can leave now." You say while getting up from the bed.

You could tell how much that hurt him. Cause he just stood there in complete silence as he let his eyes do all the talking. His eyes were full of sadness and hurt. You start to regret saying that. But you just want to be alone.

"U-uh yeah, I'll leave now." he says as his voice breaks a bit.

You felt so bad right now.

You wanted to stop him from leaving but words wouldn't come out of your mouth. Luckily he suddenly turns around and says.

"If you didn't notice I brought you those." he said while pointing at the bouquet of roses on your night stand.

You quickly walked over to your night stand and grabbed them. Your eyes started to tear up. They were so beautiful.

He was about to leave but before he could you grabbed his wrist making him turn around.

"Don't leave me, I need you." you say as you pull him into a hug and cry on his shoulder.

"Come on y/n, Don't cry. You deserve better." he says while stroking your hair.

You kept crying on his shoulder. He starts to slowly walk  until he reaches one of the bean bags that's on your room. He carefully sits on it so you wouldn't fall. As he sits down he pulls you down with him so now you were sitting on his lap.

You were still hugging so your head was buried in his chest. You could feel him playing with your hair.

" Even though I treated you like shit later you still chosed to stay.Why?" you ask him as you seperate from the hug and stare at him.

"I decided to stay, Cause I love you y/n. When I said that you deserve better I meant me." he says while his fingers explore your jawline.

"You love me?" you ask while staring into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Very much y/n. You mean the world to me. You have no idea on how jealous I got when you were with him. I envied him cause he had something that I wish I could have." he says while bringing you closer to him.

"And what is that?" you asked him.

"Your love." he says as he puts his forehead on yours.

You look at him and give him an aww expression.

You were about to speak but he cut you off by pressing his lips on yours. You didn't hesitate because that's all you ever wanted. Your lips moved perfectly together. You loved the way he kissed you so gently. Both of you slowly pulled away and stare into each others eyes.

"I love you very much. " he says while smiling.

"I love you too Austin." you say.

He instantly smiles.

"You do?" he asks.

"Yes, I've liked you for the longest time. I just thought you wouldn't like me cause I'm not as pretty as the girls you date." you say and look down.

He slowly lifts your chin up and says.

"You're much prettier than all of them. You're worth the chase for. There's no way I can compare you to them other girls. You're just 10 times better." he says as he pecks your lips.

You slowly bring him into a hug and whisper.

"You're right, you are better." you whisper.

You could feel him smiling on the side of your neck.

For the rest of the day you decided to stay home and cuddle.

You were so happy to finally be with someone who really cares about you.

*

*

*

Hi lovely readersss (: hope you enjoy this imagine!!! I didn't want to keep u guys waiting so here it is (: !!!

Comment or vote if you liked it

Love y'all ♡♡