Imagine 18

You and Austin have been dating for a while. Your parents have met him before. Your dad didn't really like him, he was convinced that he was no good for you.

At dinner your dad and Austin were outside talking about something.

Your dad has terminal cancer, which means he could die any day.

You were super curious about what exactly they were talking about. But you decided to not ask him.

*1 week later*

You were with your whole family at your dad's funeral. He passed away a few days ago. You haven't had any type of communication with Austin. You were getting a bit worried, so after the funeral you walked over to his house.

Austin's P.O.V.

Before y/n dad died he made me promise to stay away from her. He said that I was no good for her. I love her so much, it breaks my heart to do this. But I have to.

Your P.O.V.

As soon as I made it to his house I slightly knocked on the door.

Shortly a sad Austin walked out.

You stared at him trying to figure why he has been avoiding you. He wouldn't make eye contact with you.

"My dad died." you say as your voice breaks and tears form in your eyes.

"I know." he says in a low voice.

"Then why weren't you there, when I needed you the most." you say as tears fall from your eyes.

He stares at you with sad eyes. Shortly after tears form in his eyes.

He steps closer to you and starts to wipe the tears away.

You remove his hand and step away from him.

"We can't be together anymore." he whispers so only he could here himself.

"Why-" you were cut off by him.

"We can't be together anymore." he says in an angry tone as tears fall from his eyes.

More tears fall from your eyes. He just stands in front of you watching you cry.

You slowly wipe some tears away and start to walk away.

"He made you promise, didn't he?" You tell him as you hold back the tears.

He didn't say anything he just let all the tears he had in him fall.

You walked away and shook your head in disbelief. But then again your dad just wanted to do what he thought it was best for you. At least thats what you thought.

Hey guys♡ Yes I did get inspired by the last part from The Amazing Spider Man.

hope you guys enjoy as much as I do(:

love you guys xoxo