Imagine for Jennie Senerio

So here you were doing the same boring routine walking down the halls of your depressing school.

You were always the girl to get picked on. You would get sort of bullied by some of your classmate but you really didn't pay attention to them.

You got a bit carried away and noticed that you were the only person in the halls.

"Shit" you sigh.

You quickly walked to your locker grabbed your books and headed towards your classroom.

"Care to explain why are you late Miss Senerio?" your homeroom teacher asks you.

"Got a bit carried away." you replied.

Your teacher simply nodded.

You quickly walk towards your desk and try to pay attention to the class.

*Lunch*

You didn't have much friends, so at lunch it was basically you and the table.

You were currently scrolling thru your twitter but you got interrupted by someone speaking.

"Jennie, right?" Austin asks as he smiles at you.

You sat there in shock. You couldn't believe that the most popular kid in your school was actually talking to you.

"Um yeah that's me." you smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Austin says as he extended his hand infront of you.

You placed your hand in his and gave him a small smile.

"Mind if I sit here with you?" he asks smiling.

You shake your head.

He smiles.

"So tell me about yourself Jennie." he says.

"What do you want to know?" you ask.

"Everything." he smirks while he digs into his food.

"Okay well there's not much to tell I'm just a normal girl that gets picked on for being responsable." you say while looking at the table.

He slowly comes closer to you and lifts your chin up.

You stared into his beautiful hazel eyes and he gave you a small smile.

"There's that beautiful smile of yours." he says.

You started to blush.

"Don't listen to them, just keep being you." he says as he backs up a bit.

"I just get tired of it." you say.

"I can only imagine how it feels." he says as he stares into your eyes.

You were about to speak but you were cut off by the bell ringing.

"Meet me after school." he says as he leans closer and kisses your cheek.

You couldn't help but to smile and blush like an idiot.

*After school.*

You quickly ran to your locker and took all the books that you needed and headed out the door.

You were about to exit the school's parking lot when someone grabbed your hand and made you turn around.

"Jennie Senerio." Austin says as he smiles.

"Austin Mahone." you giggle.

"Let me walk you home." he smiles and grabs your books.

"Oh no, I can carry those." you say pointing at them.

"I want to carry them for you." he smiles.

"Okay then." you say.

On the way home you guys talked about the most randomest things.

You also found out that you guys have a lot of things in common.

"Thanks for walking me home." you tell him as you walk up the front steps of your house.

"My pleasure." he smiled as he handed you your books.

You gave him smile.

"I should walk you home more often." he said as he stared at you.

"Yeah, maybe you should." you smiled.

"I will, see you at school Jennie Senerio." he said as he came closer and kissed your cheek.

You just stood there blushing.

You quickly enter your house and slowly walked up the stairs.

As you enter your room you plopped down on your bed and decided to go thru your books.

As soon as you open your history book a note slips out and falls into your carpet.

You bend down and grab it.

"Call me sometime <3 ×××-×××-××××
Austin (;" you read.

You instantly smile.

After you did your homework you decided to call him.

"Hello." he says.

"Hi." you say.

"Ah, Jennie Senerio." he said. You could already picture him smiling.

you giggle.

"I knew you would call." he said.

You began to smile.

You guys talked for hours and hours.

Now he's basically the only reason why you enjoy school.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey Jennie, I hope you enjoy this imagine (: In a way I got a bit inspired by the "Fault in our stars" to write this imagine so I hope you like it!!

Anyways I'll be taking request for personal imagines, just comment your name and what do you want it about(:

thanks for 10.6k readdsss!! love you guys

viannys xx