Imagine 14

{ A/N So at some part of this imagine, Imagine 9 gets involved, so you better watch out (;}

So you have been sick for the past few weeks. You haven't gone to the doctor cause you usually let it go away by itself.

You were laying in bed when the door of your bedroom flew open.

"Babyy I'm home." he said as he entered the room and dropped his luggage on the floor.

You were about to speak but instead of speaking you started to cough.

Austin turned on the light and as soon as he saw you his widened.

"Omg! Y/n baby are you okay?". He asked as he made his way to the bed.

"I'm just sick that's all." you say in a sick tone.

"Why didn't you call me?" he said a bit sad.

"I didn't want you to get worried." you say as your hands caress his face.

He placed his hand on top of yours and started to slowly caress them.

"Have you at least been drinking some medicines?" he asked as he lays next to you.

You slowly nodded.

"WHAT?!" Austin shouted.

"Babe calm down." you say as you sit on the bed.

"No I'm not gonna calm down! Wanna know why? Because my fucking baby is sick and she decided to not tell me. Oh and she also decided to not drink some medicines." He said as stood up from the bed and walked over to the

dresser.

"I'm sorry." you say as tears stream down your face.

Austin slowly turns around and starts to walk closer to you.

He wraps his arms around your waist and brings you in for a hug.

You kept crying on his shoulder while he stroked your hair.

"Come on baby, Don't you know I hate to see you cry?." he said as he separated from the hug and stared at you.

You simply nodded. He slowly leaned in and kissed all of your tears.

You gave him a smile.

"There's that beautiful smile." he says as he starts to smile.

"You have no idea on how much I've missed you." you say as you play with his soft curly hair.

"I've missed you too baby girl. Every time I would bring a girl on stage it reminded me of the day I met you for the first time. And every time I sang to them reminded me of when I sang to you." he says as his hands explore your jaw line.

You started to blush.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" you asked him as you placed your forehead on his.

"That's the question I ask myself everyday." he mumbled against your lips.

"I love you Austin." you say.

"I love you even more Y/n" he says as he places his lips on yours.

After you guys shared a long passionate kiss Austin headed to the drug store and got you some medicines.

For the rest of the day you guys watched movies and cuddled.

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS (: HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS IMAGINE! I'M GONNA TRY TO UPLOAD ON THE FANFIC TO NIGHT :)

LOVE YOU ALL XOXOXO