Imagine 4

"Austin, we need to talk." you said really nervously.

"Is everything okay, babe?". he asked you.

"Please don't hate me." you say while tears form in your eyes.

"Even if I tried, I wouldn't be able too." he said with a small smile.

"Austin- I'm -I'm -Pregnant." you struggle.

"WHAT?!" he shouted in anger. He quickly walks up to the door opens it and slams it really hard.

Tears start to roll down your cheeks, all you could do was cry. You curled yourself against the corner of your bed and cried for the longest time.

You thought he would be happy to become a father, but apparently he isn't.

After a few hours Austin comes back to the room and sits next to you.

"Do you want it?" he asked you while looking at the floor.

Does he really think I would consider abortion.

"Of course I want it Austin, I never even thought of abortion.You probably don't want to do anything with the baby so I'll just pack my bags and I'll take care of him my self." you say as you get up and start to walk up to the door.

Before you could twist the door handle he grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

You stare at him with sad eyes, you notice he wasn't making eye contact with you, all of his focused was on your stomach. He slowly puts his right hand on your stomach and starts to rub small circles all around your baby bump. Tears start to stream down his cheeks.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a father." he says as he makes eye contact with you.

You just gave a small smile.

"Look Y/N I'm sorry for what happened earlier,  I guess I was just shocked and overwhelmed. When you told me you were having our child that was the best thing you had ever said to me. I'm really looking forward to having a family if my own." he says with a smile.

You just pulled him closer to you and pressed your lips to his.

"I love you." you say.

"I love you too Y/n". he says.

Yeah, Yeah I know this is crappy but I'll make it up to you guys in the next imagine!!!

Hope you guys have a great week!!

Vote if you liked it (:

love you guys xoxo ❤