Imagine 23 (Part 2)

It's been a week since the doctor said you could go home.

Your parents insisted for you to comd back home with them but Austin on the other hand didn't want you to go.

You decided to give it a try.

"I'm so glad you're home with me." Austin tells you as he holds your hand and kisses it.

You smile and move uncomfortably, it's really hard for you to get used to this.

"Y/N I know you don't want to be here. I can feel it, but I need you, I need you more than anything." He says in a low tone.

"Austin, this is hard for me. How can you expect me to be with you when I don't even know who the fuck you are." You say in a frustrated tone.

He just stares at you.

You stand up and start walking towards the kitchen.

"You're not even trying to remember me  Y/N!.All you care about is going back home to your parents and see Jeremy." He yells.

"That's not true." You shout at him.

"Is not true?" He says in a sarcastic tone.

"Let me see if you remember two nights ago I heard you talking on the phone with your sister. You were telling her how unhappy you were here. Y/N you have no idea on how much that hurt me." He says as his voice begans to crack.

You turn around and face him.

"Austin, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for disappointing you. I've tried to remember you but my mind just won't let you in. I just wish I could remember you and love you.But I can't. I honestly think that right now the best thing to do is separate." You say as tears form in your eyes.

"No, no, that's not the best thing to do. I can't loose you. Y/N you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He says as tears fall from his eyes.

"Is too late Austin, my parents are already waiting for me outside and we sign our divorce papers next week. I'm so sorry. I really hope someday I can love you the way you love me." You cry.

"NO Y/N! PLEASE DONT DO THIS, I LOVE YOU." He cries as hard as possible.

"Please don't make this any harder." You tell him.

He calms down and says.

"I guess is time to let you go huh?

You know I never thought this would happen to me. I never imagined having to see you walk away from me. I always pictured you by my side. But I guess god has a different plan for us." He says as tears fall from his eyes and he holds both of your hands.

"Thank you for loving me the way you do." You say as you caress his cheek.

"It's my pleasure sweetheart." He whispers.

"I gotta go now, is getting late." You say as you move away from him and grab your suitcases.

"Can I at least give you a goodbye hug?" He asks.

"Of course." You smile.

He walks slowly to you and stares at you.

"You have no idea on how much I'm gonna miss you." He says as he hugs you tightly.

"You'll be okay." You whisper.

"I don't think I'll ever be okay without you." He says as he walks you to the door.

"Can you promise me one thing?." You ask him as you stand in the porch of your house.

"Anything." He says.

"Promise to never forgive me, even though I forgave you. Promise to always love me even though I don't know how to love you.

Promise me that you'll try your best to get through this." You says as tears fall free from your eyes.

"I promise sweetheart." He says as he cries uncontrollably.

You smile at him.

"Until next time." You say as you get into the car.

"Until next time sweetheart, I love you." He says while he waves.

As soon as the car drove away you began to cry as hard as possible. You feel terrible for doing that to him. You know he won't be okay. But it's the best thing to do right now.......

Hey there lovely readers♡

Here you go, Part 2 :)

I hope you enjoy this, it is not my best but I tried to make it as good as possible. I'm trying to get my writing on again.

Remember to vote or comment if you enjoyed

Xoxoxo- Viannys