Imagine 9

Imagine being at one of Austin's concert with your bestfriend. You guys weren't lucky enough to get VIP or M&G tickets so you didn't have pretty close seats.

The concert was going on great. You and your bestfriend were dancing and singing to all of his songs.

It was getting to the part where he chooses the U girl. You were hoping he picked you. It was your dream to be the U girl.

You can see him looking for a girl. But suddenly his eyes catches yours. You were freaking out on the inside. He points at you and smile. Then you look around to make sure it was you.

"Yeah you, the one that I made eye contact with." he smirks into the microphone.

You started to blush. Then a bodyguard came and took you out of the big croud of girls and helped you to get on stage.

As soon as you got on stage Austin came running towards you. He intertwines your hand on his and guides to the center of the stage. Instead of him sitting you down on the chair, he sat you down on his lap.

The song started to play and he started to singing. He gently rocked your body from side to side. He held you in his arms the whole entire song. He didn't even danced like he's supposed to.

When the song was over all the girls started to scream.

" Kiss her! kiss her!"

He slowly gets you off his lap and stands in front of you. He buried his eyes on your. You couldn't help but smile.

He starts to get closer but stops half way.

"May I ?" he asks while smiling.

You simply nodded. He smiled and placed his hands on your waist and brought you closer to him. You both started to lean in and within seconds his lips were on your.

The girls in the croud started to clap and scream.

"awwww"

He smiled into the kiss and so did you. You both pulled away. He grabs your hand and takes you backstage. Before letting you go he whispers.

"Wait for me here okay beautiful?" he asks smiling.

"Okay." you smiled.

Before leaving he gave you a kiss on the cheek and you couldn't stop blushing.

And let's just say that, that was the starting of an amazing relationship.

Morning guys ♡ hope you guys have a great day!! Hope you like this imagine!!

xoxox ♡