Imagine 17

You and Austin had a really bad break up.

He said some things that really hurt you.

It's been 3 1/2 weeks since you guys broke up. You guys haven't talked since then.

You were scrolling thru twitter and he tweeted that he would be today in the Ellen's Show.

Since you wanted to see how he was doing you decided to watch the show.

He looked so happy, he was doing great in the interview.

You really missed him.

The show was almost ending, but Ellen had one more question to ask him.

"What's something you really regret doing?" she asked him.

He looked down and bit his lip a bit.

"Dating y/n. She was no good for me, all she did was hurt me." He said while looking at the ground.

When he said that your world crashed down. You thought he was happy with you.

"Wow Austin, I've never thought that about you guys, You guys always looked so happy." She said.

"That was all for the media." He coldly said.

Those last words hurt you the most. How could he?

You quickly turned off your TV and headed up to your room.

You locked yourself in and began to cry.

After a few minutes you had stop crying. You decided to go on twitter and see how people were reacting over his interview.

"@mahonelover Wow @AustinMahone maybe it was all for the media for you, But I think you meant something to her."

(btw: thats a fake twitter name xD)

"@hornyforAustin @AustinMahone I always knew you didn't like that ugly slut"

Another one read.

You decided to go to his twitter profile.

His last tweet read.

"I really didn't mean that, she was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Miss you."

You began to cry again.

If he didn't mean it then why did he say it.

You had so many questions, you decided to go over his house.

*Skipping the car ride*

You finally arrived over at Austin's beautiful mansion.

You slightly knock on his door.

After a few seconds a shirtless and puffy Austin opened the door.

His eyes widened as he saw you.

"y/n,what are you doing here?" He asked as he sniff.

"I need to talk to you, can I come in?" you asked him not making eye contact with him.

"Yeah." he said as he open the door a bit more so you could enter.

As soon as you entered you felt Austin intertwine your hands together. He didn't even looked at you for approval. He slowly led you to his room.

You smiled a bit, you really missed him.

As soon as you enter his room he lets go of your hand.

You sit on his computer chair and he sits in his bed.

"Why?" you asked trying to hold back some tears.

"I didn't mean it, they made me say it." he said with a crack voice.

"What you said really hurt me." You say as all the tears that you tried to keep in spilled out.

You began to cry harder, you were letting out everything you had in you.

You felt yourself being picked up and sat down with a pair of strong arms wrapped around your petit body.

Austin hold you as tight as possible and gently stroked your hair.

"I'm so sorry y/n." he whispered in your ear.

"I've never meant to hurt you, Trust me all I said today were lies, you're the best thing that's ever been mine. I love you. I love you more than you can imagine. I'm sorry, I really am." he said.

You look up to see him and give him a small smile.

He gave you the biggest smile in the world and stared at you constantly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you ask as a small giggle escapes your mouth.

"You're just so beautiful." he said as caressed your cheek.

You smile.

"I've missed you." you honestly said.

Austin gave you an aw look and said.

"I've missed you too princess." he said while his fingers trace your jawline.

Without saying anything else you pressed your lips against his. He kissed you back so gently. It was the best kissed you guys ever shared.

He slowly pulls away and says.

"Be mine again?" he asked as he placed his forehead on yours.

You pecked him one more time.

"Hope that answers your question." you smiled.

He chuckled.

"I love you so much baby girl." he mummbled against your lips.

"I love you too."

After that you guys spend the whole day cuddling and laughing. Something you haven't done in a while.

While you guys cuddled in bed, he took his phone out and snap a pic of the both of you cuddling.

He posted it on instagram with the caption that read:

So happy to have you in my arms again. Love my princess @Y/Instragam

Your phone vibrated and you looked at the pic, you instantly smiled.

A lot of his mahomies were happy to see you guys together.

You couldn't been more happy.

Hi guyssssss!!! Sorry I've taken so long to upload, I've been super busy. Hope you guys don't mind.

Like always hope you enjoy this imagine (:

xoxox

Viannys