Imagine 27

TA DA!!! I'M BACK LOVESSSS!!! What do you guys think of my first imagine back from my break? I will try to keep posting for you guys cuz I really missed this :)

A/N ( I know that the song Loving So Hard is from Becky but here pretend Austin wrote okay thanks (: )

Austin's P.O.V.

So Mike and Rocco have been on my ass lately because I haven't posted a music video in a while. Since I decided to take a small break, because I was honestly not feeling so great this past few months. A lot of shit had happened and I wasn't really focused and I didn't want to let all of my beautiful Mahomies down. So they asked to write a quick small song.

I decided to do as they said, and surprise all of my Mahomies because they deserve it and also surprise Y/N. I'm writing the song about her because she just makes everything better in my life, she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Me and Y/N have been dating for almost a year so why not surprise her with this.

So I left really early in the morning and headed to the studio with Robert. I took Robert with me because when it comes to songwriting he always gets the best out of me.

*Few hours later*

"Bro, this song is great, she will absolutely love it." Robert says as he moves his head to the beat.

"You really think so?." I ask a bit surprised.

"Yeah it's great." He smiles

I smile nervously. I really hope she and all of my mahomies like it. It's been almost a year since I sort of stopped my career and this is a very nerve racking come back for me.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

At home

Your P.O.V.

When you woke up this morning you saw that Austin wasn't there laying next to you. You found that strange and decided to call him. So you quickly get up from bed and walk over to your night table and see a rose and sticky note next to it saying.

"Good morning beautiful, went out to the studio with Robert, I'll be back soon, Love you- Austin"

You instantly smile and feel more relieved.
After reading his note and putting the rose in a vase with water you quickly jump in the bathroom and take a steaming hot shower.

As soon as you get out you quickly get dressed in some comfy clothes and head down stairs.

Since you were the only one there you decided to not make any breakfast so you just grabbed a box of Fruity Pebbles and some milk and that's all you ate.

When you were all done you washed and put everything away and headed up stairs. You plopped down in bed with your laptop by your side and logged into Netflix and watched re-runs of your favorite tv show.

You didn't even notice but after a while you knocked out and fell asleep again.

Austin's P.O.V.

It's currently 5:00 pm and I just dropped Robert at his house, now I'm currently heading to Starbucks to get some Frapuccinos for me and Y/N.

I quickly drive to Starbucks, as soon as I get there I notice that there wasn't a lot of people which that's always good. I quickly make my way out of my Range Rover and head inside.

I was wearing a black hoodie with a pair black sunglasses so people couldn't tell it was me.

I quickly order two large Java Chip Frapuccinos and the employees saw I was in a bit of hurry, so they did them as fast as possible. I quickly pay and head home.

When I get home I notice that all of the lights were off which means my baby girl Y/N was sleeping.

So I silently make my way upstairs trying to not fall as I open the door of our room.

As soon as I enter I see her laying down in bed with the laptop in front of her face playing re-runs of her favorite show.

I place the two Frapuccinos on the night stand that's around the bed and make my way towards her.

"Baby girl, I'm home." I whisper as I caress her her face.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hi Handsome." she sais as she stood up a bit and hug me tightly.

"I got a couple surprise for you sweetheart."
I tell her as I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"Oh really." She asks surprise as she makes me stare at her.

I smile and nod.

She smiles and gets up completely.

"Okay baby show me." She says.

After we drank our Frapuccinos and talked for a bit I was ready to show her the song I wrote for her.

"I really hope you like this baby girl." I say in a nervous tone.

"I'm pretty sure I will babe." she smiles and places her hand in mine.

Together we head down stairs to my mini studio.

As soon as we enter I began to set everything up while she sits down and stares at me in a confused way.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask with a smile.

"Did you write me a song." she asks.

"Maybe." I smile mischievously.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Hi lovesssss!!!! I'm back :) !

not my best imagine, but I'm trying to get back in the writing zone :)

What do you think part 2 or just leave it there :) ?

Hope you guys enjoy :)

xoxox -Viannys