Imagine 20

You were currently laying bed looking thru some random videos on your laptop. As you scrolled thru Youtube one of the many videos caught your attention, it was from Awesomeness Tv. The reason why the video caught your attention was because of the tittle.

"Is Austin Mahone Cheating on his girlfriend Y/N?"

At first you thought it would be fake, you know he wouldn't do something like that, maybe they're just rumors.

"Is Austin Mahone Cheating on his girlfriend Y/N? Hey guys is Hunter March and by the tittle of this video you might be freaking out but, as you all now the 18 year old singer has been partying a lot lately and let's just say that the party life hasn't been good on him, he's been smoking and drinking too much and that has led him to be hooking up with ex girlfriend Camila Cabello. At first we thought that he wouldn't do such thing, but TMZ released a leaked video where it clearly shows him and Camila hooking up in a club. Now how do you guys think current girlfriend Y/N will react to this? Leave us a comment down below and tell us what you think. That's all we have for today guys, see you next week"

And with that the video ended.

You couldn't believe it. You know that he has been going to a lot of clubs lately but little did you know he would do all of this things.

Austin was currently at the studio but as you checked your phone for the time you knew he would be home any minute.

You slowly got off your bed and walk towards your mirror. You saw your red puffy eyes and your messy hair. You were so disappointed.

You fixed your hair and put it in a loose ponytail and laid back in bed.

*minutes later*

You were about to fall asleep when you heard the front door open and close downstairs.

"Babe I'm home." you heard Austin shout.

You didn't respond.

"Babe?" you heard him say as he ran up the stairs

You shifted around in the bed and lay in a comfortable way and waited for him to come to your room.

As soon as he opens the door and sees your red and puffy eyes his expression turns into a worried one.

"Y/n, babe are you okay?" he says in a sweet tone as he walks towards you.

You shake your head as tears fall from your eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asks as he embraces you in hug.

You don't answer and you don't hug back.

He notices. He slowly sighs and let's go of you.

"What did the media say this time about me that you believed?" he asks as he stares at you bluntly.

You wipe some tears away and slowly get up and grab your laptop.

You opened up the page and luckily the video was still there. You turned it over to him and when he sees it he sighs and looks down.

"Well, say something." you say in a low voice.

"What is there to say Y/N? It's true.This time is all true." he says in an angry tone.

You look at him and notice that tears are falling from his eyes.

"It's all fucking true, I messed up big time. I know. But please don't judge me for it. Do anything else but don't judge me for it. I was drunk, I was probably high, I didn't know what I was doing. You've got to believe me. You know I would never do that shit intentionally to hurt you." he says while he grabs both of your hands in his and stares at you.

You look at him with sad eyes. You bring one hand up to his face and slowly caress his right cheek.

His slowly looks up and his eyes meet yours.

"I don't think I could do this anymore." you say as you look at him with teary eyes.

"What? No babe don't say that." He says as he holds you close to him. You feel some of his tears on the crook of your neck.

"Austin-" he cut you off.

"NO Y/N ! LOOK I'VE MESSED UP A LOT IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. I KNOW THAT, BUT I'VE LOST YOU SO MANY TIMES, I'M NOT PLANNING ON LOSING YOU AGAIN OKAY? YOU HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME. I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, I REALLY AM." He shouts as tears fall free from his eyes.

You just sit there with tears in your eyes staring at him. A part of you wanted to grab all of your belongings and leave and never come back, but another part of you knew that you wouldn't be able to live without him. No matter what you would always come back to him.

"I'm so sorry." he says in a calmer voice.

You move closer to him and lay your head on his shoulder. You guys just sit there in silence.

"The last time we had an argument I told you I would leave didn't I?" you ask him.

"Yeah." he says as he sighs heavily.

"That's why every time after that when we would get into an argument you would just stay calm and let me win, isn't?." you ask him as you separate from him and lift his chin up so his gaze was on yours.

He slowly nods.

"I was just afraid and I'm still afraid on you leaving me. I don't know what I would do without you." he says as he places his forehead on yours.

"But you will always go after me,right?" you ask.

"Always." he mummbles against your lips.

"I forgive you." you say.

"You do?" he asks while a small smile appears on his face.

"Yes, I forgive you because I love you. I forgive you because even though I say that I'm gonna leave you. You and I both know I would always end up coming back to you. I guess I just love you too much." you say as you slowly caress his cheek.

He closes his eyes in a soothing way and he lets out a small chuckle.

"I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life." he says and with that he presses his lips to yours.

He kisses you so gently but so rough at the same time. It was just perfect.

"I love you." you say as you separate from him.

"I love you more angel." he says and pulls you in for another kiss.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hi guys, I just wanted to upload cause I felt kind of bad for not uploading in the past weeks. I really hope you guys enjoy this imagine. I honestly think this imagine sucks ass :/. I've got a couple of requests which I will try to do imagines on (: so I hope you guys are excited for that.

Anyways

If you liked this imagine please give it a vote ♡

xoxo