Imagine 13

You have been getting bullied for the past few months by Austin Mahone. He's the bad boy in school.

You were limping to your locker when you got pulled and pushed against the wall.

As soon as your back hits the wall you instantly fall to the ground.

"Get up bitch." Austin said while he started kicking you.

"Ow. Austin please stop." you cried.

"When I say get up bitch you do as I say okay." He says as he pulls your making you stand up.

"Meet me at 3:00 in the alley. Don't be late! Cause if you get late, that means extra punishment." he evilly smirked and walk into class.

*3:00*

You decided to make a quick stop at your house before going to the alley. You took your time. You basically forgot about going to the alley.

You were about to fall asleep when your phone started ringing.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Austin yelled through the phone.

"In my house." you nervously said.

"Well I thought I told you to meet in the fucking alley an hour ago." he shouted.

"Sorry got carried away." you say.

"Meet me at my house." he said a bit more calmed.

You quickly hung up and headed out the door.

Austin lived nearby so it wasn't that long of a walk.

You were really scared of what might happen at his house.

As you arrived to his house you saw him sitting shirtless on the steps of his house.

You started to shake, you were super scared at what he might do. As you got closer to him he noticed you were shaking, he just smirked evilly and grabbed your wrist and brought inside the house.

You thought his mom would be home but she wasn't. So that means nobody will be able to help you.

He quickly walked up the stairs and as he reached his room he rapidly open the door and pushed you inside of his room.

As he entered his room he looked around just to make sure his mom wasn't home yet and quickly locked the door shut.

"Now what did I tell you. If you were late what was going to happen?" he said as he slowly walked towards you.

You stood there in complete silence.

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION BITCH." he said as he slapped you.

You fell to the ground and started to cry.

"Ex- Extra punish- punishment." you managed to say through the tears.

He got on top of you and started to hit you. He had hurt you many times,You were used to the pain, but this time you thought you were going to die.

"Austin please stop." you quietly said.

He quickly looked at you and his eyes widened.

He got up and brought you with him. He grabbed your hand and brought in the bathroom with him.

"What are you doing?" you asked nervously.

He didn't respond. You decided to not ask him again.

You take a look in the mirror and was once you see how you ended up you started to cry.

Both of your eyes were bruised, you had bruises all over your body, you could barely move.

You kept crying and you felt a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around your waist. As you look up to the mirror you see Austin. He laid his head on your shoulder and kept looking at your reflection in the mirror. His grip around you tightened and he put his head on the crook of your neck. You felt him crying on your neck. You were in complete shock of his actions. You never thought this would happen.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." he mumbled against your neck.

He had stop crying.

You quickly get out of his grip and face him.

His eyes are all red and puffy.

"You're what?" you ask in shock.

"I'm sorry." he says as he stares at you.

You began to cry. He started to get closer to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and brought you in for a hug. You gladly hugged him back. You kept crying on his bare chest.

"Why?" you cried.

"Why what?" he asked as he began to walk but not breaking the hug.

"Why did you hurt me? What did I do to you?" You asked.

You felt yourself being place on something soft and comfy. As he let go of you, You found yourself laying in his bed. He walked to the other side and he laid next to you.

"Are you going to answer my question?" you asked as you sit up on his bed.

He sighed before talking.

"I did it because, I like you." He said as he look down.

Your eyes widened. You were shocked. You never thought he would like you.
You were snapped out of your thoughts by him speaking.

"You have no idea on how many times I wanted to stop hurting you, but then I thought if I stopped hurting you I wouldn't be able to be with you." he said still not making eye contact with you.

"But when you hurt me you had so much anger in you." you say.

"I got angry cause I know that you hate me and I know you would never look at me that way. That's why I hurt you." he says as tears start escaping his eyes.

You get closer to him and slowly bring his chin up. You stare at him as you wipe his tears away.

"I don't hate you." you say as you give him a small smile.

He instantly smiles something you have never seen him do.

"You don't?" he asked.

You shake your head. He started to smile again. You couldn't help but stare at his smile.

"Why are you staring at me like that? he asks as he sits up in the bed.

"Your smile it's so beautiful.You should do that more often." you tell him.

He starts to blush and he looks away.

"Do you think you would be able to forgive me?" he asked with worried eyes.

"Yes, everyone deserves a second chance." you say while smiling.

"Would you like to go out with me?" he asked.

You began to giggle.

"Um I- I'm so stupi-" He began to say but you cut him off by placing your lips on his. He was a bit shocked at first but then he kissed back, his kisses were so gentle and sweet. He slowly push you down on the bed and hovered you.

"I know it's probably to soon, but I love you y/n." he said.

"I love you too Austin." you say and smiled.

He lean down and kissed you again.

That's when you realized how sweet of a person he was and how everyone deserves a second chance.

Yayyyyy!! I finally uploaded <3 this is my personal favorite so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

Comment or vote if you liked it.

Love you all <3