Imagine 5 (part 2)

So this imagine will have P.O.V. just cause I thought it would be easier for you guys to understand (:

Austin's P.O.V

How could I be so stupid? I cheated on Y/N. I lost her because of my stupid decisions. I should've never gone out with that girl. I've been trying to get in contact with y/n but she won't answer my calls, or texts. The worst part is that she reads them and won't answered them.

I'm tired of her ignoring me, so I'm gonna go over her house.

Your P.O.V.

You were home alone. You have been crying ever since you found out Austin cheated on you. You were about to go and take a nap when you heard the doorbell ring.

You sighed before opening the door.

When you open the door you couldn't believe who was standing there. It was Austin.

You tried to close the door but he was too strong.

"Please let me come in." he says in a trembly voice.

You decided to let him in.

As he faced you, you notice that his beautiful hazel eyes were bloodshot.

"What are you doing here?" you say with a tone.

" I came to apologize." he said while we walking closer to you.

"Don't you dare come closer to me." you say as tears start to form in your eyes.

"Please y/n! Let me explain. What I did was wrong, I know. I should've never cheated on you. I'm sorry, I'm really truly sorry. You mean so much to me, I don't know how I was stupid to do that." he said while following you up the stairs.

"BULLSHIT! YOU DON'T MEAN NOTHING YOU SAY.THEY'RE ALL LIES." You say crying.

"THEY'RE NOT LIES Y/N! I LOVE YOU." He yelled.

You quickly run to your room and lock yourself in it.

You hear Austin punching the door.

"Y/N, please let me in." he says while twisting the door knob.

"NO leave me alone!" you yelled.

"y/n ! Open the god damn door." he said while hitting the door much harder.

"Austin!! Stop it! Go away!" you said while walking over to the door and punching it.

He stopped kicking and punching the door.

You sighed and let yourself drop in front of the door. You started to cry.

"Shhh, baby don't cry." Austin said through the door.

You couldn't help but to cry more.

"Y/n, shhh baby.Stop crying. Please, do it for me." Austin said.

You finally stopped crying. You walked over to your mirror,  you quickly fix yourself cause you looked like a fucking zombie.

You were about to open the door but stopped when you heard someone crying and saying something.

You put your ear to the door and realized that it was Austin crying. You were trying to hear what he was saying but it was impossible to understand since he was crying.

You slowly opened the door and Austin quickly got up and walked over to you.

He was still crying, so you brought him closer to you and hugged him as tight as possible. You felt his tears on the side of your neck.

"Austin, please stop crying." you tell him as you seperate from the hug so you were both facing each other.

You wipe his tears away and he gives you a weak smile.

"Y/n I'm- So" you cut him off by placing your lips on him

You loved the feeling of his lips on yours.Your lips moved in perfect sync.

He slowly pulls away and says.

"I love you and only you."

Hi guyss (: hope you have a great week!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine!

I will be uploading another one soon (:

love you all