Imagine 16

Today was yours and Austin's one year anniversary.

You were currently laying in bed with Austin. You decided to not say anything, you wanted to see if he remembered.

"Goodmorning babe." Austin said while pecking you on the lips.

"Goodmorning." you reply excited while smiling.

"Well someone's happy today." He said while getting of the bed.

"Well today's a very special day, of course I'm happy." you say while sitting up straight in the bed.

Austin gave you a confused look.

"What's today?" he asked.

You thought to yourself maybe he's just kidding. Maybe he's pretending he doesn't know.

"Oh come on, I know you know what today is." you say as you fold your blanket.

"Well I don't know." he said in a serious tone.

That hurt you. How can't he not remember.

"Anyways me and the boys are hanging out today, so I might be back a bit late." he said while he picked out his outfit for today.

"And what am I supposed to do all day?" you asked.

"I don't know babe, girl stuff." he says in a duh tone.

You honestly don't like this Austin. He's been acting like a real ass lately.

"Right." you say in a hurt tone.

"You okay babe?" he asked finally showing some interest.

"Couldn't be better." you faked a smile.

"Good then." he said.

******

Since you knew Austin had forgot your anniversary you wanted to surprise him. You wanted to show him that your relationship meant something to you.

He once told you he wanted a really expensive watch, so you thought that today was a great day to give it to him.

You quickly got ready and headed towards the mall.

As soon as you got to the mall you quickly enter to the watch store and bought it.

On the drive home you decided to stop by at the grocery store and grab some ingredients to make him a homemade pizza.

Once you got home you got everything ready. You placed the pizza on the table, you also lit up candles and placed them all around the house and lastly you changed into a beautiful beach dress and just simply waited for him to arrive.

You were starting to get sleepy, when you checked your phone it read 1:00 am. Tears start to stream down your cheeks. You didn't feel like cleaning up anything so you left everything the way it is and head up to your bedroom.

You quickly lay bed and cry yourself to sleep.

You wake up to feel someone caressing your cheek.

As you look up you see a sad looking Austin staring deeply into your eyes.

You slowly remove his hand from cheek and get off the bed.

"Y/n." he spoke in a cracking voice.

You decided to ignore him and head down stairs.

You felt him walking behind you.

"Y/n." he said as he took a hold of your wrist and spun you around.

Now you were facing each other.

You were really hurt so you didn't make any eye contact with him.

"Y/n look at me." he softly spoke as he placed his hands on your hips.

You ignored him.

"Y/n, please look at me." he said while his voice cracked.

You slowly look up to him.

"I'm so sorry baby." he said as tears streamed down his cheeks.

You just stood there watching him cry. It really hurt you to see him like that.

"I'm sorry for being an ass to you, I'm sorry for not remembering one of the best days in my life." he said as he placed his head on the side of your neck.

You instantly wrap your arms around his neck and he holds you tight.

"It's okay, I guess." you whisper.

"It's not okay, you planned something so beautiful for me while all I did was leave you home alone and go hang out with my friends. Cause you know I'm such a good boyfriend that I forgot my anniversary." he said as he pulled away from the hug.

You just stood there.Words wouldn't come out of your mouth. You didn't know what to say.

"Y/n, I don't know if this would help to make everything better. But I just want you to know that this past year has been the best year of my life. I honestly don't know where or what I'd been doing with my life if it wasn't for you. You stood by my side through everything, I have no idea on how you're still here after everything I've done to you. Once everything I did in life didn't matter to me, you showed up in the picture and everything seemed to matter again. You're the best thing that has ever happen to me. So this is why I have the courage on asking you this question." Austin said.

"Y/N would you marry me?" he asked nervously.

Tears stream down your face, you were so overwhelmed that words wouldn't come out.

You shaked your head and Austin instantly smiles and places the beautiful diamond ring on your finger.

He pulls you closer to him and starts to lean in. Soon your lips moved in perfect sync. The kiss was so full of emotions.

You slowly pulled away and say.

"The reason why I'm still standing here next to you is because you're the reason why I'm still alive. I don't know what I would do if I ever lose you." You say as more tears run down your cheeks.

He kisses the tears away and says.

"I love you so much, never forget that." he says as he stares into your eyes.

"I love you too." you smiled and hugged him tight.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hi loves♡ I really hope you enjoy this imagine. Hope you guys have a great week!!! Remember to vote or comment if you enjoyed :) Love you guyssssss xoxo

Viannys

*Social media :)*

Tw: synnaiv