Imagine 24

*In this imagine Austin isn't famous, he is a linebacker at your highschool football team*

Your P.O.V.

You're the new girl at your highschool. You were very nervous, you heard that people in this school were very welcoming but you were still very insecure about yourself.

It was currently 7:58 am when you arrived.

"Mom, I'm not ready." you tell your mom.

"Y/N of course you are, make friends!" she says as she drives away.

You take a deep breath before you enter the school.

As soon as you enter through the doors some students gave you warming and welcoming smiles.

Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.
*
*
*
Everything was going great, everyone was very nice. You were now headed to Sciene class which was fourth period.

When you entered a pair of hazel eyes made contact with yours.

You quickly looked away embarrassed as the boy chuckled and kept staring at you.

You sat way in the back and began to stare at your surroundings. You were interrupted by someone speaking.

It was the boy with the hazel eyes.

"Hey, I'm Austin." he said as he extended his hand over to you.

You gladly placed your hand in his and said "I'm Y/N."

"Such a beautiful name." he said as he gave you a smile.

You blushed and looked away.

"You blush a lot don't you?." he asked followed by a chuckle.

"I guess." you reply as you blush again.

The teacher came in and told you guys that he was giving you guys the period free.

You smiled instantly.

"That means I have more time to get to know you." Austin told you.

"Your guess is correct." you smile.

You guys stayed silent for a while, but he wouldn't take his eyes of you.

"So you're a football player." you say pointing to his football jacket.

He smiles and says
"Yeah, I play linebacker."

"Sounds like fun." you tell him.

He looks at you.

"We're playing tonight, if I ask you to come
would you actually come and see me play?" he asks as he scratches the back of his neck.

"I don't know, I have no one to hang out with." you say.

"In between breaks if I can, I'll go and sit with you." he says as he looks straight into your eyes.

"You don't have to-" he cut you off.

"I want too." he smiles.

"Then yes, I'll go see you play." you reply.

He smiles.

"See you tonight beautiful." he says as he gets up and goes.

You were definitely looking forward for tonight.
*
*
*
*
*
Part 2? maybe?

Hey guys!! I know some of you asked for personal imagines and I said I would make them, but I don't feel like writing, I feel like they sucked. So I'm not gonna be writing personal imagines for a while! sorry for those who we're waiting for theirs!!! I'm really focusing on writing more imagines for you guys. hope you understand.

xoxoxo Viannys
Vote if you like it or comment