Imagine 24 (Part 2)

Austin's P.O.V.

This girl just got here and she already has me all worked up. She is just so beautiful. I really hope she comes tonight. I've been thinking about her all day. The way she blushes and her smile, God don't get me started on that smile.
She's different from all the girls I've ever met.

I'm currently getting ready for the head and she is all I'm thinking of.

*
*
(At school)

As soon as I arrive at school, I quickly make my way down to the field.

I go over to the guys and chill with them for a bit.

A lot of people are arriving and taking place on the bleachers.

My heart begins to pounds as fast as possible as I lay eyes on Y/N.

She came! I couldn't be happier.

I quickly run over to the bleachers and as she is about to go and find a seat I grab her hand in mine and pull her over as close as possible to the fence that was between us.

"Hey." she breaths.

"Hi beautiful." I say with a smile.

She blushes.

"Thank you for coming, you have no idea how happy I am right now." I tell her.

"Well I'm glad I made someone happy today." She smiles.

I blush a bit and stare deeply in her eyes.

I could look at her all day, she's so breathtaking .

We had a semi long conversation until my coach came over and told me it was time to go.

"I gotta go." I say a bit sad.

"Okay, good luck out there." she says while she gives me a small smile.

"Thanks beautiful." I reply as I run over to the guys.

*
*
*

I wasn't able to hangout with Y/N in between breaks, but she would smile at me every now and then from where she was sitting.

Can't wait for this game to be over and just go be with her.

*game ends*

The whole school runs to the field we had just won the game that would take us to nationals.

I couldn't be happier. I searched for Y/N in the crowd of people but she wasn't there.

That's when I spotted her exiting the field.

I ran as fast as possible until I finally reached her.

"Y/N wait up!" I shout.

"Oh hey." she says.

"Where are you going?" I say as I try to gain some air.

"Home." she says in a duh tone.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well the game ended, That's what most people do when a game ends." she jokes.

"Yeah, I know but I thought you might've liked to stay with me for a while." I say a bit nervous.

"And do what?" she giggles.

"Well we can talk, and I can tell you how beautiful you're." I say as I move closer to her.

"I might like that." she says as she moves closer.

"Oh you might like that?." I tease as I grab her hands and place them on the back of my neck.

She nods in response.

"You look so beautiful right now Y/N ." I tell her as I move in closer.

She closes her eyes and smiles

"Your lips look so delicious." I whisper.

She just simply stares at me with her beautiful smile.

I don't hesitate to kiss her, As soon as our lips connected the excitement on my body increased.

Our lips moved in sync. It was the best feeling ever.

She pulls away and is about to speak but I cut her off by placing another soft kiss on her lips.

She smiles into the kiss which drives me even more insane.

"Congrats on the win." She says as she plays with my hair.

Let's just say me and the beautiful Y/N hit it off from there (;

Heyyy! Part 2 is up!! hope you enjoy it (:
I might post another tonight :)

If you like it remember to Vote or Comment <3

xoxox- Viannys