Imagine 25

Your P.O.V.

So ever since you and Austin got back from being in L.A. for around a month because of his surgery, he has been talking nonstop about trying something new on his hair.

"Babeeeeeee" Austin whines.

"Yessssss" You mock him.

"I want to try something new on my hair, but what if it doesn't look good on me." he says as he stands in front of your huge mirror staring at his hair.

"Austin, I'm sure anything you do would look just fine." You say as you give him a small smile.

"You think so babygirl?" he says as he makes his way to you.

You simply nod and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I love you." he says as he moves closer to your lips.

"I love me too." you reply teasing him.

"You're such a jerk." he chuckles and gives you a sweet kiss on the lips.

You just laughed and kiss him again.

"Your lucky your cute." he says as he pokes your side.

"Shut it Mahone!" you say and give him a playful glare.

Austin mimicked you and kept making fun of you. After a while of laughing uncontrollably he gets up from the bed and says.

"Hey babe, I have an appointment for my hair so I'll be back in a hour or two okay?" he said as he pulled you close to him.

"It's fine." you smile.

"Laters baby, love you." he says as he plants a soft kiss on your forehead and then on your lips.

"love you too." you smile.

*2 hours later*

You hear the door downstairs open so you quickly run downstairs excited to see Austin's new look.

Once you're downstairs you noticed that he doesn't seem to happy and he has hoodie over his head.

"It's not what I expected." he says laughing a bit nervous.

"Why are you nervous? Let me see, I'm sure it looks fine." You say giving an honest smile.

"Promise not to laugh!" he says as he extends his pinky over to you.

You rolled your eyes and wrapped your pinky around his.

He moves closer to you letting you remove the hood off his head.

Once you removed it completely you were in complete shock.

"Babe." you breathe.

"I told you Y/N." he said looking away from your eyes.

"You look so handsome." you say as you place your fingers on his chin and turn his head so that he is facing you.

"Really?." he asks surprised.

"Yes really, I really like it." you giggle.

"Well if my baby likes it, then I guess I should like it too." he smiles.

"You're such a girl sometimes." you say giggling a bit as you walk into the kitchen.

"Oh shut up and come here and kiss" he says as he stares deeply in your eyes.

You do as he says. And he slowly presses his lips to yours moving them in sync. After a very slow make out session you both pulled away and smile to each other.

"I love you so much Y/N." he says with a small smile.

"I love you too Austin." You reply.

*
*
*

Hey guys!!! So I kinda tried something different:) what do you think?

(Q.O.D.)Doesn't Austin look so handsome with that new hairstyle?? Like am I right ladies?

Remember if you enjoyed this imagine like it or comment letting me know <3

xoxoxo - Viannys