Imagine 3

You and Austin had a big fight, you both lived together but you decided to move out.

***Flashback***

"If you can't handle the fame and the constant shit that happens to me, then you should just leave." he sort of yell throughout your huge mansion.

"Fine! I'm done putting up with all of this." you cried.

You ran to your room and grabbed your purse and car keys and headed out the door.

*** End Of Flashback***

It's been a week since you and Austin had that fight. You were staying at a hotel nearby. You decided to go back to your house and start packing all your belongings.

You would get chased by paparazzi so you made sure that there weren't any paparazzi outside your hotel.

You quickly walked out of the hotel and headed towards your car.

*** 10 minutes later***

You stood infront of the place were you had so many beautiful memories. You saw that Austin wasn't there so you decided to go in.

As soon as you enter the house, it's a mess. The tables are tossed all around the room, they're glass broken all around.

You quickly go up the stairs to were you and Austin slept. When you entered the room was all dark, there were bottles of different kinds of liquor.

You started to tear up. You felt bad. You didn't think that leaving him will affect him that much.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Austin's voice shouting around the house.

"Y/N!!! You finally came back!" he said.

You heard the door open. You slowly turned around to meet Austin's red and puffy eyes.

"My girl is back." his voiced cracked and he started to tear up.

You were about to speak but were cut off by Austin.

"Please just hear me out. I never meant to say those things to you. Telling you to leave was the worst thing I've ever done. You have no idea on how much I regret having that fight with you. This past week has been the worst for me. I've been crying myself to sleep every night. I miss you. I miss us. Please give me one more chance. I'm sorry. I love you with all my heart." he said and a few tears escaped his eyes.

"Austin, You've hurt me so many times. You always say the same thing. How am I supposed to believe you." you spoked.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Part two?? comment or vote if you think that I should make part two!

Have you checked out my fanfic?? If you have I will be uploading soon.

My Brother's Bestfriend (Austin Mahone fanfiction)