Imagine 12

It's currently 5:30 am and still no sight of your boyfriend Austin. The past few weeks haven't been easy. You guys have been fighting more than usual. He left at 12:00 am and is usually back around 3:00 am. You have been calling him non-stop but he declines all your calls.

You didn't get any sleep last night, You're worried sick that something might have happen to him. You finally gave up and went to sleep.

*** 5 hours later ***

You wake up with a pair of strong arms around your waist. You turned around to see Austin. You got out of his grip and shaked your head disgustingly because of the strong sent of alcohol he got.

You rush to the bathroom and you do your normal routine. As soon as you get out of the bathroom you see that Austin has woken up as well.

"Morning beautiful." he says as he sits straight on the bed.

You simply ignored him. He has been doing the same thing to you all week. Two can play that game. Right?

" Babe." he said as he raised his voice a bit.

You can tell he was still a bit drunk.

You kept ignoring him and headed downstairs.

You heard footsteps behind you. You were about to enter the kitchen when Austin aggressively grabbed your arm.

" I was calling you, didn't you hear me bitch." he says as he pushes you to the wall.

You were really scared, Austin has never treated you like this.

" First of all don't you call me a bitch. second if you touch me again you're gonna have some problems okay you dick head?." you shout at him.

Suddenly you feel something warm hit your face. You couldn't believe it. Austin just slapped you. You sat there in the floor crying and holding your cheek.

You look up to him and see that his face soften. He began to get closer to you.

You instantly got up and pushed him against the wall and you started to hit him with all the force you had in you. He stood there letting you hit him. You pressed your hands against his chest and pushed him once again.

"I hate you." you shout at him.

" You don't mean that." he says while he gets up from the floor.

" You have no idea on how much I mean it Mahone." you say crying. You quickly head up to your room and lock yourself in it.

You sit on a corner and start crying. After a while of crying your eyes were getting heavy and you fell asleep.

When you woke up you heard someone outside your door crying. You quickly recognize who it was. You just sat there hearing him cry.

You couldn't take it anymore so you decided to open door. As soon as you opened the door you look at Austin and start to cry. He had bruises all over his face and throughout his body. Bruises that you made. You quickly run to him and hug him as tight as possible.

"I'm so sorry Austin. I really am. I didn't mean to create all these bruises. I'm such a bad person." you cry in his arms.

" You're not a bad person y/n. You were defending yourself.  I was still drunk, I wasn't thinking.  God knows what kind of things I would've done to you." he says as he moves his hands in circles around your back.

" Come on baby girl,  stop crying.  It's okay I deserved it for being a dick to you. I promised I would've never hurt you and I did. I'm so sorry." he says as he separates from the hug and stares into your eyes.

You just stood there staring into his eyes. He slowly let go of you and headed to your room. You followed him.

" What are you doing?" you ask.

" Packing my stuff." he says as tears stream down his face.

" Why?" you ask nervously.

" You don't get it don't you." he says as he slowly lifts his head and makes eye contact with you.

" I don't get it." you say as you walk closer to him.

"Y/n I hit you, something I swore I would never do. I did it once, so it means it could happen again. I'm afraid that if I stay this might happen again. You have no idea on how much I hate myself for hurting you." he says while he starts to cry.

" No no no please don't leave me. Austin I need you more than anything in the world." you start to cry as you run into his arms.

He holds you securely and sits you both on the bed. He slowly rocks your body from side to side.

"Please don't leave me." you say as you intertwine your hand with his.

He starts to rub his thumb around your hand.

" Does this mean you give me another chance." he says as he wipes some tears away.

" Yes." you softly spoke.

"I promise I won't do it again, I'll stop the constant drinking for us." he says.

You gave him a weak small.

He pulls you closer to him and places his forehead on yours.

"I'm so sorry. " he says as a tear escapes his eyes.

You instantly pressed your lips to his. He kissed you back so gently.

" I love you Austin, remember that no matter what happens our love is stronger than anything. Okay ?" you say as you give him a kiss on the cheek.

He simply nods and says.

" I love you too baby girl." he replies as he brings you in for a hug.

Hi lovely readersss ♡♡ thank you guys so much for 2k reads!!!!! It means so much to me !!!!

Remember if you liked this imagine vote, or comment (: or both xD

love you guyssss !!!