Are You Guys Jealous?

This was asked for by @Mariah_diamond. I hope you like it and I am going to use the name Mariah because that is in your username and I am guessing it's your name and if it isn't I am very sorry.

Michael's POV

I was sitting with Mariah on the couch. She was sitting on my lap playing with my hands. The other boys were talking about something on the other side of the couch. "You are so beautiful you know that?" I asked Mariah. She stopped playing with my hands and turned her body so her legs wrapped around my back and she was facing me. "I think you have told me that once of twice." She smiled at me. "well someone as beautiful as you needs to here it." I said "I am so lucky to have you!" She said placing her forehead to mine. "I think I am the lucky one." I smiled leaning in, her lips touched mine as our lips begin to move in sync. I started to laugh and pulled away. "What?" She asked worried. "Your lips taste like strawberries." I smiled. She licked her lips, which can I say was the hottest thing she has ever done. She bit her lip and smiled "They do." She said laughing. "Can I just say that you just did two of the hottest things I think I have ever seen." I said leaning in to kiss her again but were stopped by 3 voices behind us. "I am the luckiest person ever!" "Your lips taste like strawberries." "You so hot!" Ashton, Calum and Luke said from behind us. Mariah whipped her head around. "Just because your guys aren't in relationships doesn't mean you have to try and poop on ours!" Mariah said with annoyance in her voice. She turned back to talk to me and started talking again until Luke said "You know you have a lot of sass for that fit body of yours." Mariah rolled her eyes, unwrapping her legs from around me and getting off the couch. "I am not dealing with this." Mariah said, very annoyed now and walked upstaris. "Look at that booty go!" Calum screamed after her. As soon as I heard her bedroom door slam shut I turned to the boys "and why are you guys being complete assholes?" I said very annoyed. "Dude, do you not see it?" Ashton asked me. "Umm what do I not see?" i asked very confused. "Michael, Mariah is fucking hot." Luke said in a 'your stupid' tone. "and you get her all to yourself." Calum said looking at the ground. "OMG you guys are so jealous!" I said in a girly tone. "Pfff no were not!" Ashton said in his lying voice. "Yes you guys are and thats why you guys are being dicks when we were being lovely dovey." I said pointing a finger in there direction. "Fine we are but just shut up. Okay?" Luke said blushing. "Okay, let me get Mariah and tell her why you guys were being dicks." I smirk getting off the couch. "Michael..." They all said in the same annoyed tone.