Telling Him Your Pregnant 2

I KNOW I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN ONE OF THESE BUT mcrgreenday5sos REQUESTED THIS AND SHE ASKED IF I COULD DO ONE LIKE AROUND THE HOLIDAYS AND I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS ONE ANYWAYS SO HERE IT GOES! THIS IS FOR LOGAN! GO FOLLOW HER, SHE IS SO SWEET!

Logan's POV

You has known you were pregnant for a month or so now but you have been waiting to tell Michael at Christmas. You have started to develop a baby bump so you had to wear bigger shirts to hide it. You had it all planned. You had three presents for him, two of which were for the baby and the other one was just a little gift you for him.

He came over Christmas Eve and was staying over until Christmas Day. You gave him his gift on Christmas Eve which was a new guitar pick that said "to the moon" to match his tattoo. He got you a necklace that said "My Princess" on it because that is what he always calls you.

As the morning got closer you were getting more nervous. What if he doesn't want it. What if he leaves me. What if he gets mad. You thought to yourself as you wrapped up his gift.

Michael wakes up shortly after. He comes down stairs. "Hey babe." He said sitting next to you and giving you an kiss on the cheek. "Hey." You said. "I have a another gift for you, actually three. " you said smiling. "Babe you said only one gift this year." He complained. "I know but technically this gift won't be for you." You said handing him the two gifts. "There is only two." He said confused. "I know but I couldn't really wrap the other one." You smile. "Okay?" Michael asked more like a question as he opened the first one. "A bottle?" He said really confused. "Just keep going." The next thing he took out the the last one. "Baby food?" He said no very confused. " I know it seems weird now but when you see the last gift you will understand." You say as you stand up and lift your shirt to show your very promote baby bump. "Oh My God baby. Your... It's...Its mine?" He said. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. " Michael said between kisses. Putting his hand on your stomach.