Haters

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! I SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW BUT, WHATEVER! I WOULD MUCH RATHER ME UPDATE THEN LEARN ABOUT CANADA BECOMING IT'S OWN COUNTRY. SO HERE IT GOES! P.S I MADE THESE TWITTER USER NAMES UP SO I AM NOT LIKE SHADING ANYONE!

Y/N'S POV

I was on Twitter looking at what the boys have been up to. When they are on tour it is hard to talk back and forth so Twitter is my way to feel close to the boys, and Michael. Just a couple days ago, over a 3 hour Skype, Michael and I decided it was finally time for us the tell the fans we were dating. They had their suspensions from seeing us together and now we are putting the rumors to rest. Well I was scrolling through Twitter I saw one of the treading hash tags being "#michaelandy/ndating" I decided to look at the tag to see what people were saying. When I clicked on it I could not believe someone could be so mean.

@hemmolovescake: BITCH MICHAELS MINE! #michaelandy/ndating

@ohmyiriwn: They are so cute! OTP for life!! #michaelandy/ndating

@ashtondick: She fat and ugly! Michael could do so much better like he could be with me! #michaelandy/ndating

@fuckmemichael: OMG she is so lucky! As much as I wish that is me I am happy Michael found someone to love! #michaelandy/ndating

@derpingsince2001: BITCH! #michaelandy/ndating

@Hemm0000000: SLUT! #michaelandy/ndating

@FUCKMELUKE: WHORE! #michaelandy/ndating

The good comments started being shut out by the bad comments. I couldn't think straight, my hands began to sweat, I couldn't breathe, the words rushed through my mind like a song, playing over and over "bitch" "slut" "whore." It was all to much I ran to the door with my phone is my hand and a jacket in the other. I ran to the nearest bridge. As I leaned against the railing of the bride thoughts ran through my head "Should I jump?" "Am I really that ugly?" "Am I really that fat?" The thoughts rushed in like a title wave making my heart hurt, the pain almost unbearable. I grabbed my phone, I log in into Twitter and composed a tweet saying "I'm done! I am so done with everything! Is it even worth it anymore?" I hit post and went back to the edge, looking down to see te water rushing back and forth in with a deathly roar. "If I jumped that would kill me instantly, there would be no pain." I thought to myself. I had a toe over the edge until I heard my phone go off, I looked at the screen seeing it is Michael. I knew the least I could do was answer and talk to him for one last time. My shaking, almost dead like fingers hit the answer button.

"Hello?" I said quietly, my voice sounding dead.

"Y/N oh my god are you okay?" Michael's voice rang out in a worried tone.

"No,no I'm not Michael." I said a small sob leaving my lips.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Michael asked his voice filled with more concern.

"They hate me Michael!" I said breaking out into a full on sob.

"Who? Who are th-" He cut himself short "Oh my god babe you didn't read through that hash tag did you?" Michael asked.

"Yeah.." I said quietly.

"Babe, I hear water, where are you?" Michael wondered.

"The bridge by my house, the one that's in the middle of no where." I explained to him

"Why are you at a bridge in the middle of no where?" Michael asked more confused now.

"No one will hear me or try to stop me if I am here." I said quietly, almost a whisper.

"Oh god babe no. Your not jumping are you?" I Michael ask sounding as though he was going to start crying.

"Michael I have to." I said.

No babe you don't just please step back." Michael said sounding like he is crying now.

"Michael, I love you, I love everything about you from your multicoloured hair to your black skinny jeans, always remember that. Never forget me." I said crying.

"Y/N!"I heard Michael scream before I let my feet slip off the edge.