He See's Your Baby Bump For The First Time

His POV

Michael: I stood in the doorway watching Y/N. Her back was to me, I heard a quiet sob escape her lips. "Y/N? Baby what's up?" I asked going over to her. I turned her to face me, tears spilling down her face. "Go away, Michael." She said turning back to the mirror, I caught her wrist turning her back to me. Her head dropped onto my chest, my arms wrapped around her shaky frame. "I'm ugly and fat." She mumbled into my chest, I stepped back from her in disbelief. "You're so beautiful, why do you think I'm so happy to be having a baby with you?" I asked looking down at her stomach, there was a small curve at the base of her stomach. I gasped and smiled, her eyes filled with tears again. "What is it babe? Are you upset that you're pregnant with my baby?""No of course not!" She replied, wiping her cheeks roughly. "It's just I'm not going to be the same anymore, in a few months I'm going to have a huge belly, a fat ass and big sore boobs and you're not going to love me anymore." She sobbed, my smile faded. "I can't believe you would think that, I will love you regardless of whether you have a huge belly or a flat stomach. And I'm not going to mind about your boobs." I said, I kissed her forehead and cheeks, a small smile formed on her face as she nudged me. I took her hand and led her to the bed. I gestured to her to lay down, I followed her onto the bed. I slid her shirt up so the small bump of her stomach was bare. "M-Michael what are you doing?" Y/N asked nervously, I smiled at her. My hand slid over the slight curve, I pressed soft kisses to her belly. "I love you Y/N more than you'll ever know, never think that I won't love you for any reason." I whispered against her skin. She smiled at me, "thank you Michael. I love you." She whispered, making my heart flutter.