He Protects You And Doesn't Know You

HEY GUYS. IM SORRY ITS BEEN 5 MILLION YEARS SINCE I UPDATED BUT, IVE BEEN SO BUSY SO YOU KNOW. BUT THIS IMAGINE IS FOR ERIN (sorry I don't know your username) SHE REQUESTED THIS A WHILE AGO SO HERE IT GOES. WHO EVER REQUESTED THIS, CAN YOU COMMENT BELOW SO I CAN THANK YOU?

Erin's POV
My friends and I had been planning on a 'girls night' for a while and tonight was the night. We watched movies and went to dinner downtown. After we finished up dinner I had to go home so I said goodbye to the girls and started making my way home because it wasn't far.

I got halfway home when I started to here the sound of a skateboard close behind me. Thinking nothing of it I continued down the street. However, the skateboard began to quicken. I looked back to see who it was and I saw a man in all black, clearly trying to catch up with me. I began to walk faster. I soon heard the sound of the skateboard stop and assumed he had left so, I started to walk a little slower until I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, I tried to force the hand off but it was no use. The man put his hand over my mouth and quickly dragged me into a close ally way.

I started to scream, cry and thrash my body around, but it was no use. His grip only got harsher with every movement I made. I started getting to tired to fight back and my body went limp, tired and frozen with fear.

"That's a good girl." The man hissed. All I could do was cry harder. His hand cupped my face and then slowly moved there way down my neck to my chest. He then quickly ripped my button-up shirt open, ripping all the buttons off along the way until my lace bra was exposed. "Ohhhh nice!" He exclaims, slithering his finger down the valley between my breast.

Just as I totally give up I hear a booming males voice "what the fuck do you think your doing?" I was completely confused what boy would be here to save me but, before I could comprehend anything the man was thrown off of me and he soon runs away. I was still sobbing in the corner when I felt another hand on me. But this time I wasn't scared. Shocked when I looked up and I saw a boy with bright pink hair. I smiled at this odd hair choice. His beautiful face made me forget, for only a second, what had just happened. "Oh look I got you to smile." He says in a brilliant Australian accent. "Umm" I said looking down at my shirt which was split open. He gets the hint quickly that I was uncomfortable. He took of his jacket and and wrapped it around me to hid my bra. "Uhh thanks." I said still feeling awkward with this man in had never met before. "Oh, I'm Michael by the way!" He says happily. "Erin." I say. shaking his outstretched hand. "So, can I bring you home?" He asks politely. "Sure" I say with a little smile.

We get to my place and he says "are you sure you are okay tonight? You know being alone after that?"
"Yeah I'll be fine. Thank- you, really, you don't understand how happy I am that you got there. Thank you Michael." I say looking him right in the eye. "My pleasure." He said with a big smile. I look down at his jacket "Oh my god you want this back don't you." I say starting to take it off. "No it's fine. Keep it give it to my tomorrow at the coffee shop, 12:30." He said smiling bigger (if that was possible). "Are you asking me on a date?" I question. "Maybe." He says slyly. "Okay. See you tomorrow." I wink and get out of the car waving good bye. I watched his car drive away putting my hands in Michael coat pocket and felt a piece of paper. Taking it out it read '12:30, coffee shop 705-345-6789 Mikey ;)'
I just smiled and went inside.