The Nerd Part 3

OKAY. IM BACK! I HAVE HAD SOOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON IM MY LIFE! BUT, I AM HERE READY TO WRITE!!! I HAVE GOTTEN SOMANY REQUEST COMING IN ON MY MESSAGES AND ON COMMENTS SO I AM TRYING TO TACKEL A COUPLE OF THEM. I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL OF THEM RIGHT THIS SECOND BUT, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO MY BEST. BUT, KEEP REQUESTING IT IS EASIER TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE A LONG LIST OF REQUESTS AND I ALSO DO PERSONAL REQUESTS SO, I WILL USE YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT AND I WILL DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO YOUR IF YOU ASK FOR A PERSONALIZED ONE.  ANYWAYS LETS GET TO TALKING ABOUT NERD MICHAEL SHALL WE? WE FREAKING SHALL!

Michael's POV

Today is my date with Y/N I cannot even describe how fucking terrified I am right now. She is so pretty and I'm the schools punching bag! I don't even understand why she has an interest in me. But, nonetheless this date is happening and I am honestly scared shitless. I decided to wear my signature black skinny jeans, a black button up with a plain white tie. I only chose a black shirt because it wont show the enormous pit stain I already have due to nerves.

I knock on her front door, there was only one car in the driveway so, I was terrified that she skipped on our date but, before I could think any further the door flies open and Y/N is standing there in a knee length white dress with silver flats and minimal makeup, she looks perfect!

"You look... wow!" I said not being able to think of a better way to say it.

"Thanks! You don't look to bad your self!" She smiled, grabbing her bag and pulling the door closed behind her. We make our way to the car. Being the gentleman I am I opened her door letting her climb in before shutting it and walking to my side of the car. The engine roared to life and we mad out way to the restaurant we would be eating at. We made classic first date small talk on our way to the restaurant. When we got there I opened her door for her again. With great caution I slowly placed my hand at the small of her back and gently lead her into the restaurant.    

The dinner was amazing and I'm not just talking about the food. Y/N is funny and cute. She is just everything I look for in a girl. We made our way back to her house to drop her off. I brought her up to the door, her face only illumined by the little outside her door, she looked so perfect. I was abou the leave and then I turned around.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I don't know can you?" She smiled. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her and I have to tell you it was the best feeling ever!