You Telling Him You Are Pregnant

MICHAEL

My boyfriend has been away from me for six months now. He's finally coming back and I've got a big surprise for him. I'm six months pregnant with a baby girl. Basically, our families and friends know about this but he doesn't. I wanted to wait for him and surprise him. Though, I'm not sure what his reaction will be.

I was now sat in a car with Michael's parents and we're headed to the airport.

My heart started beating fast and I started breathing heavily.

His mum probably noticed and tried to calm me down, "It's okay (y/n). Don't worry." She said and smiled.

We finally arrived at the airport and were waiting for the band to arrive. The boys' family were talking to each other and were congratulating me. I would just smile and say thanks.

After about an hour of standing there and waiting, a blond haired boy ran to us. It was Luke. Then Calum followed and then Ashton. Michael came out last.

They faces were filled with joy as they hugged their families. They exchanged 'I miss yous'. Michael finally finished hugging his family and it was his turn to hug me. But he stood there and looked at me from head to toe. He looked like he was figuring out something that changed about me.

"You look different..." he stated.

"Probably because of this?" I asked as I rubbed my belly.

"You're pregnant?" he asked, face filled with surprise.

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"How did that happen?" he asked and shot me a confused face.

"You know... six months ago we... Um... you know..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh..." he said in realisation. "But you never told me?"

"Well, I wanted to surprise you." I smiled.

His eyebrows furrowed.

"Aren't you ready?" I asked as my smile suddenly turned into a frown.

"Yes I am! It's just that I can't believe that I'm actually going to be a dad. I'm having a baby boy." He said and plastered a massive grin on his face.

"Babe, she's a girl." I corrected him.

"I'm having a baby girl!" he exclaimed, a massive grin still plastered on his face.

The boys overheard us and started congratulating me. They joked about whom to name her after and about a wedding and who's the best man. I just laughed along with them. They were as excited as Michael.