Bullying Out Of Love?

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT, A LOT OF SHIT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN MY LIFE. BUT I AM FINALLY UPDATING. THIS IMAGINE IS FOR RobinStylesClifford  JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW I DONT DO IMAGINES BASED ON WHEN YOU ASK. I GO THROUGH MY LIST AND IF I HAVE AN IDEA FOR ONE OF THEM I DO IT SO, DONT BE OFFENDED IF YOURS ISNT MADE RIGHT AWAY. ANYWAYS ENJOY!

Robin's POV

I sit in my English classroom in the hell hole they call school. I tap my pen on my desk waiting for the bell to go. Lunch is the only time I get  to myself away from everything. See I use to be a very social person but, my best friend Lauryn moved across the country from me and I got very depressed so, I mostly stick to my own company. The bell finally goes, I grab my notebook and quickly race to the Cafeteria to have lunch. I walk between the two long columns acting as a doorway for the cafeteria. I look around and see three girls stand up and leave from a table that was just a few feet from where I was standing and decided to take a seat there, just as I went to stuff my books in my bag so I could sit down easier I felt them being hit out of my hand. I looks up to see Michael, Michael Clifford is the bully of the school. He always teases me and I'm sick of it. I have to admit I do have a small crush on him but, most days I can't stand him.
"Eating alone again today Robin?" Michael smirks. I just ignore him and pick up my books.
"Where is that friend of yours? What's her name... I can remember her name... Oh yeah Lauryn." He asks. Just hearing her name made my heart hurt.
"She moved and you knew that, dick." I say through my teeth. I was on the verge of tears so I stormed out of the lunch room. When I looked back I saw that Michael's face had fallen from his smirk into a frown? I brush it off and I keep walking. I find a deserted hallway, I lean on the closest wall and slide down it. I bring my knees to my chest and just cry. I haven't cried since Lauryn left and I feel like I need to now.

I soon hear heavy feet running toward the hallway I was in. I don't bother to lift my head but, I can tell someone was in front of me.

"Robin?" The person asked. I looked up.
"Michael?" I asked confused why he was here. "If your here to make fun of me you can leave now." I say flatly to him.
"Robin... I... I did know lauryn left but I didn't know it would hurt you so much. I know I was a dick to you and you had every right to call me that. I really did deserve it and I am here because I wanted to make sure you were okay." He finished, talking in a soft voice.
"Why are you telling me this and why do you care if I'm okay?" I asked still very confused.
"Because Robin" he paused taking a deep breath and kneeling down so his eyes were at the same level as mine and them continued "I've liked you since the day that we first met. I knew you didn't like me and I got really pissed because you would never want me like I want you so, I decided the best way was to just be a total dick to you and hopefully my feelings would go away but, they didn't and I just needed to tell you that." He says. I sit there in shock, not knowing what to say. "I get it. I knew I was right. You don't like me." He says sighing and getting up to leave. He was just about to exit the hallway when I stood up.
"Michael wait!" I say running up to him. He turns around. We are centimetres apart "you know your not always right." I smile. Michael looks at me confused. Before he could say another word I leaned in and kissed him, he was shocked at first but then kissed me back, fireworks shot everywhere, I moved my hand loosely around his neck as his moved to my waist, it felt so right. I pull away losing my breath.
"Wow." He says smiling at me, his hand still around my waist.
"Wow" I breathed moving back in for another kiss.