You and your little girl surprise him back stage

• Dedicated to Erin

(This is for my friend Erin! Hope you like it❤️)

Michael: "Dada," your little girl Grace kept saying. You hadn't told Michael she could talk yet, but all she really said was either 'dada' or 'mama' or some food, so you definitely knew it was Michaels daughter. "Calum, you said he'd be here," you said as she kept saying dada and pulling your hair. "You know him, he's late all the time." "Yeah, he was late to our first date, our dang wedding," you said choosing your words wisely because not only was Grace saying a good five words, she was starting to repeat things and you didn't want her to start swearing. "I think I hear him, just stay here okay?" Calum said getting off of Ashtons drum stool and going around a corner. "Gracie, ready to see dada?" You said fixing her little beanie that Michael had sent her. She started clapping and put her hands in her mouth, beginning to drool. "You really are your fathers daughter," you said reaching down and getting her burp cloth to wipe up the spit. "No, I'm pretty sure I left it in here," you heard Michael say, his voice getting louder. Your heart started beating faster and you were nervous what he would think about how you didn't tell him his daughter talked. "See, I mean- Y/N oh my god babe!" He said running to you and giving the two of you a hug. "Grace, oh my god you're so big sweetie," he said taking her from you. "Dada," she said in a giggle. "She can talk?" He said as she began slapping his cheeks. "Yeah, learned last week," you said as you hugged his waist. "All she says is dada." Michael smiles at Grace and kisses her on the forehead. Ashton runs up on stage and holds he arms out to Grace, she reaches for him and you give you her Ashton. You smile at her in Ashton's huge hands as Michael puts his finger under you chin, bring you face up to his and gives you a long kiss.