The Nerd

THIS IMAGINE IS A MICHAEL NERD IMAGINE! I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE SO CUTE! I WROTE THIS AT SCHOOL SO I DON'T HAVE THE PERSON WHO ASKED FOR THIS I JUST KNOW SOMEONE WANTED THIS SO THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO DID! <3

Michael's POV

Another day at the hell hole they call school. Everyday I get to school, get teased, go to class, get teased, go home and do homework. This repeats everyday. Today I got off the bus and the normal group of boys met me at the bus. "Hey nerd!" The one said, hitting me in the shoulder making me shift to the side a little from the harsh movement of my shoulder. "How's the nerd life?" The other asked in his stupid and annoying tone, hitting my other shoulder, making me move the other way. The third guy hit me to the ground. The others started to kick me multiple times, I curled my knees up to my chest to protect my stomach. I then heard a female voice screaming at the boys "Stop! Hey guys! Stop it!" She screamed over and over until I heard her voice very close. The boys pulled away and ran towards the school doors. I turned around and slowly stood up without making eye contact with the person still standing there. I expected it to be a teacher, like it always is. But, when I am fully up I looked over to see a beautiful girl standing there, smiling at me. "Are you okay?" She asked sweetly. "Yeah. I am...um...use to it." I say struggling for words. "Oh. Well you shouldn't have to be." She said in her beautiful and sweet voice. I looked at her very weirdly. "Well.." She continued understanding my confusion. "From what I can tell you are a really cool guy and you are kind of cute." She said smiling. I smiled too and said "Thanks..." I paused not knowing her name. "Y/N." She said. I nodded. "Thanks Y/N. I like that name by the way.It's very...pretty." I said smiling. 'Oh my God Michael Gordon Clifford! Are you flirting??' I thought to myself. "Why thank you..." She paused just like me. "Michael." I blurted out, faster than intended. "Well thank you Michael. I like your name too. You are pretty cute." She winked. 'Oh my God, it's working too'. I thought again. "Hey the bell is about to ring. Can I take you to class." She asked smiling. "Yeah sure lets go!" I smiled.