Your Baby Is Born

Y/N's POV
You have been feeling uncomfortable for the whole day. Your stomach was huge and You cannot wait until You have your baby. Most of the day You stayed on the couch and watched How I Met You Mother, which Luke made you start watching and You loved it.

You got up to use the bathroom and You suddenly felt something drop down my leg and a gash of water. "MICHAEL!" No answer "MICHAEL OMG MICHAEL!!" You scream as a searing pain goes through you. You heard footsteps and felt a hand on your back. "OMG baby are you okay! What happened?" Michael asked frightened. "Michael, my water just broke, the baby is coming." You say trying to stay calm. "Oh omg ummm lets get you in the car." He says helping you into the car.

After many screams from the contractions, you made it to the hospital. He carried you in the front door. "My wife is in labour, we need a room please!" They rushed you down the hallway and Michael followed close behind. They got you up on the bed and said "Okay Mrs.Clifford on the next contraction we need a big push." You nod your head to say you understand. You feel a searing pain again and you start to push, screaming in pain. "Head is almost out!" Come on one more big push. You push as hard a couple time and then you hear a cry fill the room. "Oh my God." You say with a sigh of relief as you lay back down. "Baby you did it Michael said whipping the hair from your sweaty forehead. You nod and smile at him. "'Mr and Mrs Clifford ?" The doctor asked "it's a boy!" You look at Michael and take his hand "A boy Oh My God this is amazing" Michael kisses your forehead before the doctor hands you your new baby boy. "He is perfect" you said as you look over at Michael and see he has a tear in his eye. "And he is all ours" Michael said. "What should we name him?" You ask. "I don't know! Who is going to be the God parent?" "Ashton." You say without hesitation "He is the oldest and most well behaved!" You continue. "What about Gabe Fletcher Clifford?" Michael asked. "Perfect" you smiled at Michael before he went to go call the boys.

MICHAEL'S POV

I came back in the room with the boys. Y/N was a sleep in the bed with our new baby boy in her arms. The boys all walked in and Y/N opened her eyes "oh hey guys" she said tiredly. I felt bad for her. The boys all waved as they walked over to Y/N I picked up Gabe for her arms and turned around to the boys. "He is so cute! What did you name him?" Ashton asked. I turned to Y/N "Do you want to tell him?" I said. "His name is Gabe Fletcher Clifford." Y/N said smiling at Ashton. "You used my middle name?" Ashton asked, his eye lighting up. "Your the God father." I said to him. He just smiled. "He can join the band now and people will stop asking why we are 5 seconds of summer and there are only 4 of us!!" Luke said excitedly.