First Kiss

THIS ONE WAS REQUESTED BY @Delaney_E_ and I am going to use the name Delaney. I don't know if that is really your name but that is all I have to work with so here you go.

Delaney's POV

Today Michael and I were having an stay at home movie night.  It has been a week since our first date and I really am falling hard for this boy. I picked out a bunch of movies, The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink and The Fault In Our Stars. The doorbell rang just as I finished with all the snacks for tonight. I had M&M's, Fussy Peaches, Popcorn and mini mars bars. I opened the door to reveal Michael with his bright red hair, that I love ever so much. "Hey Mickey!" I smiled at him as I move away from the door so he could come in. "Hey Delaney! You ready for girls movie night?" He said in a girly voice.  "yes very." I said laughing. He flops down on the couch, I put The Fault In Our Stars into the DVD player and I sat back down next to him. He put his arm around me and I blushed. "Are you blushing?" Michael smiled at me. "No!" I said quickly. "Oh please your cheeks are the same colour as my hair." He laughed, his amazing laugh. The movie started and I looked away.

Through the whole movie I could see Michael looking at me form the corner of my eye. The movie ended and I was in a puddle of tears. "Oh my God Delaney are you crying?" Michael said. "No!" I lied again. I got up as quick as I could to change the movie. I was almost at the DVD player when Michael grabbed my wrist, pulling my swiftly into his chest. "Delaney?" Michael asked. "Yes Michael?" I asked back. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, dead serouis. "Yes." I whispered as we both leaned in. His lips met mine. His lips were soft and warm. Our lips moved in sync, the clique fireworks bursted around us as we kissed. We pulled apart, putting our foreheads together "Will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked, grabbing both my hands. "Yes." I breathed. He leaned down and once again our lips were attached.