Fights, Slaps and The Unforgiving part 3

OKAY I AM FINALLY DOING PART 3. WHEN PART 2 WENT UP YOU ALL WENT APE SHIT AGAIN SO HERE IT GOES!

Michaels POV

I can't believe what I was just told. Tierra won't remember anything from our relationship, our first kiss, our secrets, our I love you's, our first time, me hitting her. Nothing! I put my hands in my hair, pulling at the strands at the back of my neck. Should I tell her? She deserves to know. I couldn't live with myself if she didn't know. I slowly walk back into her hospital room she was propped up in her bed eating those little things of Jello you alway get at hospital's. She turned and looked at me smiling. 'Hey. Where have you been? I just got out of a coma and you ran out. What's wrong handsome?" She asked. I made my way closer to her and sat beside her. She grabbed my hand. I looked down. Do I want to give this up? I thought in my head. "Tierra please I need to tell you something and you need to hear me out. If you don't want me after I will leave no questions asked!" I said. Looking up at her. She gave me a quizzical look but, stayed silent to let me continue. I took a deep breath.
"You came over to my house and you found a text from Lily and you freaked because I slept with her. You called me some pretty hurtful things and I...I...I slap...ped you." I said my voice breathing at the end of my sentence. Her hand left mine and went up to her mouth.
"Michael, no you didn't I don't believe you!" She said rapidly shaking her head back and forth. I looked down.
"I..I did." I looked up. Tears brimmed in her eyes.
"You said you would never..." She cut herself off. "Just go." She added shaking her head again.
"Tierra I just want you to know that I..." She cut me off before I finished.
"I said go! Were done. " She raised her voice a little at the last part. I turned on heel to leave. When I came to the door I turned around. She was looking down but, I could tell tears were streaming down her face. "I love you" I whispered leaving the room.

I made my way to my car. Walking as fast as my tired feet could take me. It didn't just hurt in my heart, my whole body felt broken. Like someone took away the last and only piece keeping me together. I finally got to my car. I opened the door and got in the drivers seat. How could I do that? I thought to myself. I stared forward for a while until with one swift movement I hit the steering wheel in front of me. I hit it again and again until I couldn't even think straight I put the car into drive and drove out the parking lot. I knew I had to get her back and I didn't know how. I don't think she would even take me back.

I drove the rest of the way home, the only sound in the car was the low drawl out of the radio. When I pulled into the drive way I saw a car I remembered. It was Ashton's. Thank god, I needed someone to talk to. I opened the front door and shuffled inside. Ashton was sitting on the bar stool, when he saw me he stood up.
"Mikey oh my god what happened I heard Tierra was in the hospital." I ignored his questions and sat in the bar stool next to him.
"You want to know what happened Ashton? Do you?" I snapped facing him.
"Michael I just want to know that your okay." He whispered, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shoved it off.
"I fucking hit her Ashton! That's what I fucking did! And that's not all! When she went storming out she got into her car and she got hit by a car and was in a coma! When she woke up she knew I was her boyfriend but, that's fucking it! All of our memories are gone!" I shouted. He looked like he didn't know what to say. I took a breath and continued. "So I told her what happened and she broke up with me Ashton, "were done" was all she said before she made me leave!" I said a little calmer but, not my normal self.
"Buddy, you need to get her back!" Ashton stood up excited. "And I know how!"