I Dont Know What To Do

Thanks to mcrgreenday5sos for the idea. Thank you guys so much for 2.9K love you.

YOUR POV

You are going to a business meeting and you are leaving the kids, your little boy Cole who is 9 and you daughter Logan who is 13 with your husband Michael. "Okay so you have my hotel number, cell number and my-" I rambled until Michael stopped me "Honey we will be fine go!" He said pushing me out the door. "Okay bye guys" I say to the kids and Michael. "Bye mom" they scream back.

*Next Day After Meeting*
Your sitting around your hotel when you hear your phone ring. You locate it and answer.
"Babe help" Michael screams into the phone.
"What happened. Michael why are you shouting." I ask calmly.
"It's Logan she's bleeding!" He screams back.
"OMG FROM WHERE AND HOW MUCH!!" You raise your voice getting more afraid.
"A LOT and from her... You know... Lady places." Michael said the last part quietly.
"Oh my God Michael." You say laughing and shaking your head.
"What? Why are you laughing? OUR DAUGHTER IS BLEEDING!" Michael says.
"Michael calm down. She just got her period." You said laughing again.
"Ohhhh. Umm. So what do I do?" Michael says lowering his tone.
"Just get her a pad from the closet upstairs. They are in a yellow package." You say.
"EWWWW I don't want to touch that!" Michael said like a little kid.
"To bad go!" You say as your hear him going up the stairs and opening the closet.
"Found them." He said.
"Okay now bring it to Logan and give her the phone." I instruct.
"Okay." You hear moving in the background and hear your daughters voice.
"Hey mom!" She says. Sounding fine.
"Hey take what your dad is giving you and put it on it just your period it should go away in a couple of days don't worry." You say.
"I know mom I told dad that but he insisted that I had to go to the hospital because I was going to die." She said with a laugh.
"Ohh" You say laughing.
"Anyways I have to go mom. I will see you when you get back." Logan says.
"Okay bye." You say before the line goes dead and you lay down shake your head and laugh at your dork of a husband.