You Are Sick

@lilac_michael asked me to do a reverse 'He Is Sick' where your sick and he is taking care of you. I am using the name Lilac because your name is lilac_michael, I know that is probably not your real name but that is all I have to work with :). Since I am as bored as hell and can only watch so many reruns of Pretty Little Liars I decided to post this today as well as the other one.

Michael's POV

I woke up to the other side of the bed totally empty. I looked at the clock that read 1:56 AM. The light was on in the bathroom. I went to go close my eyes again, guessing that Lilac was just going the the bathroom. I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. I got out of bed so fast that my head spun, I regained my balance and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the door to see Lilac bent over the toilet, throwing up. I ran over to her, kneeling down, holding her hair out of her face. She finally finished, flushing the toliet, brushing her teeth and sat down in front of me. "Babe, how long have you be up?" I asked brining her closer to me. "Hours." She groaned leaning her head on my shoulder. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I said with a frown knowning she was up all that time. "You need you sleep it's fine." She said in a small voice, facing me and pulling her arms on her stomach giving me a small smile. "Oh God are you pregnant?" I said worried. "Oh God no." She said with a small laugh." My stomache is dying.." She said getting up. I got up after her and picked her up bridle style, bringing her back to bed. I grabbed her some water and a hot pack. I cuddled up to her holding the hot pack in place with my hand. I soon heard her heavy breathing telling me that she was asleep. "I love you." I whispered kissing her head.

IT FEELS LIKE EVERYTHING I WRITE ON HER ENDS WITH "I LOVE YOU" ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE KEEP LEAVING COMMENTS BECAUSE I NEED THING TO WRITE ABOUT! THANKS AGAIN @lilac_michael. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.