Clumsiness

HEY GUYS! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED AS MUCH AS I ONCE DID AND I AM VERY SORRY BUT, BETWEEN VOLLEYBALL, DANCE, SCHOOL AND ALL THE THINGS I HAVE TO DO TO GO TO GRADE 9 NEXT YEAR I KEEP REALLY BUSY. I AM SLOWLY GETTING THROUGH MY LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU GUYS WANTED P.S I AM GOING TO FLORIDA MARCH 9TH AND WONT BE BACK UNTIL MARCH 21 (MY BIRTHDAY YAAAY) SO I WILL NOT BE UPDATING AT ALL FOR THOSE 2 WEEKS UNLESS I GET BORED IN HOTELS OR SOMETHING ANYWAYS, HERE GOES TODAY'S! LOVE YOU MUNCHKINS! BY THE WAY I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW I DON'T LOOK OVER THESE BEFORE I PUBLISH THEM SO IF SOMETHING IS SPELT WRONG SORRY!

Y/N'S POV

Today Michael and I were having yet another lazy day at home since we don't get to do that sort of things to often because he is getting really busy with the band and everything else. I decided to get changed into my sweat pants since my PJ's consisted of Michael's top and my underwear so, I did not feel comfortable wearing that all day. I ran up stairs as Michael picked the first movie. I picked out my grey sweat pants and decided to stay in Michaels top because lets face it, it was big and cozy and smelt like him, who wouldn't want to wear that all day? I also picked out a pair of fluffy sock's that had little unicorns on them. I came running down the stairs and missed the bottom step, which resulted in my tripping and falling almost in slow motion. All my weight landed on my leg, as a defining crack filled the room. Before I knew it I was huddled in a ball at the end of the stairs with a searing pain in my leg. I heard someone running towards me "Y/N? Y/N!" It was Michael. He was soon knelt down in front of me "Babe, whats wrong?" He asked frantically trying to see if I was hurt anywhere. "Michael, my leg, it hurts." I said barley getting the words out of my mouth, the pain was so unbearable. "Can you walk?" Michael asked, getting more concerned by the second. I tried to stand up. As soon as I went to sit up another searing pain went through my leg making me hiss in pain and fall to the ground again. "No." I said stating the obvious. "Babe, I think your leg might be broken lets get you to the hospital!" Michael said picking me up bridal style, being careful of my leg. He got me quickly into the car and began to drive to the hospital. When we got there Michael picked me up again and ran/walked me into the ER. "My girlfriend needs help, I think she broke her leg!" Michael said very quickly to the girl at the front desk. She told us to take a seat as they quickly went to find we a wheelchair. Michael found an empty seat in the otherwise full ER. He sat me on his lap still in the same position he was carrying me in. People were staring, probably because it's not everyday you see two teenagers in the ER, and a girl sitting on the boys lap like a baby and wearing what was obviously not her shirt. They soon found me a wheelchair and wheeled me rather quickly to a new fresh white walled room. They propped my up on the bed. They took thousands X rays, gave me a cast and made me stay the night and Michael never left my side.