He Saves You

THIS STORY WAS REQUESTED BY @Harrys_Kitten5 THANK FOR REQUESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael's POV

Michelle was told me that she was going to come over today and we were going to cuddle and watching movies, normall couples things. But, she was an hour late at this point. I could only think the worst, but I tried to push it out of my head. I called her about 14 times and it went to voicemail everytime. Okay, now I was getting worried. I got ran downstairs and decided to drive to her house and see if she is okay. I locked the door just as my phone started to ring. It was Michelle. "Oh My God Michelle are you-" She cut me off. "Michael, I need you help please come quick!" She whispered, it sounded like she was crying. "Michelle what happened, where are you, are you okay?" I asked very nervous. "Somebody kiddnapped me on the way to your house, Michael I am at 123 Centre Street. Come quick please" She said crying very hard now. "HEY YOU LITTLE SLUT WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR PHONE?" I heard a mans voice say on the line. "Michael.." I heard Michelle say just before I heard her scream "Please not again, PLEASE" and then the line went dead. "MICHELLE" I screamed into the phone but she was gone. I ran to the car as fast as I could. I drove to Centre Street. I ran up to the door with 123 written on the front. I heard Michelle's screams from the doorway. I bursted through the door. I looked both ways "MICHELLE" I screamed. "MICHAEL" I heard Michelle scream from a room down the hall. I ran to the sound of her voice. When I relised it was a bedroom. I froze. Michelle was laying on the bed, tied to the headbroad with no pants or shirt on, there was a guy on top of her, kissing her down her body. The man didn't see me yet. I used that to my advantage. I threw him off the bed and kicked him in the gut and head until his eys closed. I ran over to the bed undoing the strings keeping Michelle in place. As soon as I undid the ropes she wrapped her arms around me "Oh my God Michael, thank you." She breathed. "Your welcome, babe. lets get you out of here." I said wrapping my jacket around her nearly naked body and picked her up bridal style, bringing her out of the hell house.