Boyfriends and Best Friends

HEY GUYS! THIS IMAGINE IS FOR A GIRL WHO'S NAME IS MICHELLE! I HAVE WRITTEN ONE FOR HER BEFORE AND A LOT OF YOU THOUGHT HER NAME WAS MICHAEL SO JUST A HEADS UP! ENJOY THANKS

MICHELLE'S POV

Hi! My name is Michelle my best friend is Michael Clifford and I am dating the one and only Harry Styles, I met him before he was in One Direction and we have been dating since. You would think dating Harry Styles is the best thing ever. It was... until today.

"HARRY? BABE I'M HOME." I yelled as I came in the door. I got no answer. I knew Harry was home, his shoes were at the front door, as well as a pair of flats that I have never seen before. There was a leather jacket laying across the couch that was not mine and for sure not Harry's. I was very confused. My mind was screaming the answer at me, my gut telling me the same thing. I ran up the stairs, being quite just encase he was sleeping. I flung open our bedroom door, he was sleeping... with a girl clinging to him. As I got closer I could see that Harry, as well as the girl, had no clothes on, their clothes all around the room. Not even bothering to wake him up, from his seemingly peaceful sleep, I ran out of the room, slamming the door, hearing a groan from Harry but, I didn't care.

I just made it down the stairs when I collapsed on the ground. I pulled my phone from my pocket, my shaking hands typed in the number of the only person I wanted to see right now 'Mikey ;)' The phone rang 3 times and then I heard Michael's cheery voice

"Hello?" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Michael, I...Can...I" I struggled for words in-between sobs.

"Michelle are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"How could he Michael? Was I not good enough?"

"Michelle, what are you taking about? Your not making any sense."

"Their upstairs Michael." I cried harder.

"I'm coming to get you. Just hang on."

"Okay." I choked out. Michael hung up, I brought my knee's up to my chest. Not even 5 minutes later Michael was there. He opened the door and saw me on the floor, he rushed over, pulling me into a hug.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked concern filling his eyes.

"Can we just go, I'll tell you at your house, I don't want to be here." I said, my voice weird and horse. He just nodded, picking me up bridal style, putting me into the car. The whole drive I looked out the window with my head against it. No words came out of my mouth. When we made it to Michael's house I walked in and plopped down on his couch, starring straight ahead.

"Okay. Tell me what happened." Michael said. I could tell he was sitting beside me, starring and the side of my head. I took a deep breath in, not looking at him.

"I came home tonight, I greeted Harry but, I got no answer. I looked around and there were a pair of girls shoes that weren't mine and a jacket which wasn't mine either."

"No.." Michael breathed. I continued.

" I walked upstairs thinking he was sleeping. I got upstairs and I opened our bedroom door and he was sleeping alright..." A tear fell "w...with a girls 10 times prettier than me clinging to him like a fucking koala. They were naked Michael." I whispered the last part sobbing into my hands. I felt Michael's arms wrap around me, I felt safe. I cried into his chest. "Don't cry" he whispered "your eyes are too pretty to cry." His head lifted off of mine as I look up at him. "Michelle, you chase all these boys that are just going to break your heart. Maybe the boy you are looking for is right in front of you. "You think so?" I asked. He nodded his head and moved his face closer to me, our faces were inches apart when Michael said "Harry didn't know was he had." I quickly connected our lips, His were warm against mine, they felt...right like two puzzle pieces that need each other.